Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

If Piety was changed to a black woman would you be offended?

I'd be offended if she turned ginger or became a midget.

Else i'm cool thank you very much.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I'm not a fan of fixing what's not so broken so I'd be against it.

I'd also be against the marauder being changed to a white man for no reason.

edit: by "being against it" I'm not talking about boycotting or anything, just that I'd find it stupid
Last edited by Jaille on Dec 3, 2016, 12:10:01 AM
Well, considering that piety old design unmasked was blonde and then in one of divination card she appears with brown hair and that bothered the fuck out of me.
Then yes, I would be bothered, I dont think offended is the right word. its fucking retarded. and when its to force-feed some agenda its even more retarded, nobody likes that shit.

Well, at least she could have dyed her hair I guess.

You know the one solwitch, I believe it was you that asked for that image a while ago and I later sent it to you after I found the original. (if not that's some confusion :P)

but really the fact that I asked about this in one thread back in globes girl discussion and the one GGG staff that ignored me was someone who notoriously signed into the regressive left mentality (to a point that some on /poeg/ posted screencaps of him for ridicule), coupled with the fact that the picture showed some flesh, told me more than enough about the veracity of the official status of that image.

Anyway, By this point Piety has been well-estabilished, she lived, she died -TWICE- It would be pretty stupid to change her and frankly I dont see what it would accomplish. it would be a "but... why?" moment

EDIT: inb4 Pms asking me for the picture :^)
Another thing that I realized when searching the picture, besides the style of drawing and whatnot, it has the same proportions as the old official artwork wallpaper of Piety, Gravicius and Arteri. If anyone remembers that one. I have the feeling that if it wasnt an officially released work, it was a version created by someone at GGG as an inside thing, you know, like the one of Malachai playing drums
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Dec 3, 2016, 1:14:39 AM
"
Altissimus wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:
I wouldn't care but there are some that would complain just like this article about Santa.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/mall-of-america-welcomes-its-first-black-santa-claus-170705565.html?client=safari

I'm considered Caucasian/European and I wouldn't care... but others wow would.

Do you not see that by phrasing the question like that, you are encouraging racism?

By even starting this thread, and then telling us how you don't care twice, you're basically saying the opposite by implication.

Why is this even a thread? Who cares?

Please start another thread about Piety being a pagan. Or a transsexual. Or someone who once parked in a disabled bay. Or has a minor criminal record.

You are my personal hero!
"
Disrupted wrote:
Well, considering that piety old design unmasked was blonde and then in one of divination card she appears with brown hair and that bothered the fuck out of me.
Then yes, I would be bothered, I dont think offended is the right word. its fucking retarded. and when its to force-feed some agenda its even more retarded, nobody likes that shit.

Well, at least she could have dyed her hair I guess.

You know the one solwitch, I believe it was you that asked for that image a while ago and I later sent it to you after I found the original. (if not that's some confusion :P)

but really the fact that I asked about this in one thread back in globes girl discussion and the one GGG staff that ignored me was someone who notoriously signed into the regressive left mentality (to a point that some on /poeg/ posted screencaps of him for ridicule), coupled with the fact that the picture showed some flesh, told me more than enough about the veracity of the official status of that image.

Anyway, By this point Piety has been well-estabilished, she lived, she died -TWICE- It would be pretty stupid to change her and frankly I dont see what it would accomplish. it would be a "but... why?" moment

EDIT: inb4 Pms asking me for the picture :^)
Another thing that I realized when searching the picture, besides the style of drawing and whatnot, it has the same proportions as the old official artwork wallpaper of Piety, Gravicius and Arteri. If anyone remembers that one. I have the feeling that if it wasnt an officially released work, it was a version created by someone at GGG as an inside thing, you know, like the one of Malachai playing drums

Lmao (grins contently) Yes I remember just type my name on the search engine plus the thread.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Dec 3, 2016, 6:33:26 PM
Let's leave her like she is and create a new black character so we don't have to go changing old ones that are perfectly fine as they are
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
If piety were changed to an aunt jemima looking mf with a basket of watermelon wedges then yeah I'd be offended but if it was the same character model with a darker skin tone I probably wouldn't even notice.

This

I only care if the choice is there because somebody is trying to make a statement.

If it's simply character design, half my EQII characters have a dark skin tone. No statement, so big deal, is simply what I though looked appropriate for the character.
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.
Benjamin Franklin
ok i didn't read the entire thread, and being new, figured out after i finished reading that piety was an npc. so i will now come down off of my high horse, about any arguements of whether a post is going to be, what's the word, "insiteful".
Last edited by cryofreeze666 on Dec 3, 2016, 8:48:42 PM
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
If piety were changed to an aunt jemima looking mf with a basket of watermelon wedges then yeah I'd be offended
then you are an easily offended millenial...
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Disrupted wrote:

one more thing to say since i'm new and haven't read the back stories, yet. IF piety is a god type, i ask this. since most gods, of any myths or legends, have had the ability to change their forms and walk among their followers, couldn't this one be so inclined?

there, now you have a logical reasoning for change though most people hate it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info