Breach is now live!

Enjoying the new breach content so far! Really like how you have to rush and try to kill as many as you can, but at the same time you gotta be extra careful because of the large number of mobs. Really like how the monsters appear too, much more than the essence monsters. :D
"
Tnargav wrote:
"
Marxone wrote:
smoothest launch ever!

True. I think it's a first. I've logged in a minute after launch with no hiccups and enjoying the smooth experience. Definitely a day to remember in a history of new content launches.

That's because a substantial number of people can't play at all because of a graphics system bug.

Your smooth fun comes at other peoples' expense. Remember that as you play.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
WOOOOOOOO!
Whats the deal with the Horadric cube looking thing in the 'Newly Added" section of the microtransactions?
Saved
League start was so smooth this time, I had not even half of issue! It's the best launch ever! :)

Not enjoying Breach though, it's like Perandus league without Cadiro and Cruel Breach monsters became too laggy for me.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
TheLastZica wrote:
"
Tnargav wrote:
"
Marxone wrote:
smoothest launch ever!

True. I think it's a first. I've logged in a minute after launch with no hiccups and enjoying the smooth experience. Definitely a day to remember in a history of new content launches.

That's because a substantial number of people can't play at all because of a graphics system bug.

You are freaking crying on every freaking page on this forum.
Instead of asking GGG to fix your problem, have you tried to fix it by yourself.
Not ALL players have same problem as yours so I would pre-assume it is not major technical problem.

1. Have you uninstall game client and reinstall again ? Plz download fresh copy from GGG website
2. Have you updated your graphic card drive to latest version? Have you updated driver on your PC to latest version?
3. Have you re-installed windows or macos?

If you do ll above steps and problem is still there ( i doubt ) then plz sit down and freaking wait until they fix it.

So far so good
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
N4Z wrote:
"
TheLastZica wrote:

Instead of asking GGG to fix your problem, have you tried to fix it by yourself.
Not ALL players have same problem as yours so I would pre-assume it is not major technical problem.

1. Have you uninstall game client and reinstall again ? Plz download fresh copy from GGG website
2. Have you updated your graphic card drive to latest version? Have you updated driver on your PC to latest version?

If you do ll above steps and problem is still there ( i doubt ) then plz sit down and freaking wait until they fix it.

Look at this:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1768914/page/1

22 fucking pages
only in this topic and you are assume, that is not a major problem? Maybe this is OUR problem? Maybe you ask to all this ppls to reinstall their games & OS? THIS SHIT IS NOT WORKING! And this starts right after 2.4.2 patch. Go on, ask us to reinstall our windows a few more times and reboot, while wearing a clown's hats! Go on, ask us to wait a little bit more.. WE WAIT A TWO FUCKING WEEKS! Two fucking weeks and NO ONE from GGG says ANYTHING about a fixing progress. What is they did in last two weeks? NOTHING! Absolutely nothing, they did not even say a single word, that they will fix it. They label this problem as a "high-priority" and just run a new league, while a lot of players unable to play in this game anymore! Guess that is means? WE ARE FUCKING ANGRY! Most of us believe in GGG to the last. But they are not even come to say "fuck you guys, we will do nothing with it".

And after that, someone like you comes here and say "GGG are good, reinstal your windows, noob".. how do you feel now, with your "smooth gameplay"?
@GGG

When are you going to tell us why you nerfed Mjolner into the ground? Build(s) were not broken at all compared to the simple stuff that facerolled content last league and will again this league.

And if it was 'server performance', why haven't you buffed the item so a t1 unique isn't complete trash? (and all the builds and players of them left unhappy with no explanation whatsoever)
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
"
bSun0000 wrote:
"
N4Z wrote:
"
TheLastZica wrote:

Look at this:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1768914/page/1

22 fucking pages
only in this topic and you are assume, that is not a major problem? Maybe this is OUR problem? Maybe you ask to all this ppls to reinstall their games & OS? THIS SHIT IS NOT WORKING! And this starts right after 2.4.2 patch. Go on, ask us to reinstall our windows a few more times and reboot, while wearing a clown's hats! Go on, ask us to wait a little bit more.. WE WAIT A TWO FUCKING WEEKS! Two fucking weeks and NO ONE from GGG says ANYTHING about a fixing progress. What is they did in last two weeks? NOTHING! Absolutely nothing, they did not even say a single word, that they will fix it. They label this problem as a "high-priority" and just run a new league, while a lot of players unable to play in this game anymore! Guess that is means? WE ARE FUCKING ANGRY! Most of us believe in GGG to the last. But they are not even come to say "fuck you guys, we will do nothing with it".

And after that, someone like you comes here and say "GGG are good, reinstal your windows, noob".. how do you feel now, with your "smooth gameplay"?

Well, I really loved Poe in the past years, was playing last two leagues and everything was fine but last couple of weeks are hell for me. So many bugs in a patch before Breach including alt-tab/alt-enter issues, random crashes, missing sounds, weird graphic glitches, slow-motion monsters deaths etc and now, after Breach went live I cannot even play because client crashes. It's hard not to agree with quoted user that something is obviously wrong and it's really anything but a "smooth launch". Ok, as a user I can check my drivers, dx version etc but to encourage someone to completely reinstall their operating systems when everything is working completely ok just Poe being a problem is let's say "a bit stupid". I will not make a fresh install of OS just to play a game that yesterday worked fine and today is not working at all so again, I see the point why many people including me are angry at the moment. It is really sad and unpleasant to spend 3 hours looking at forum posts of people that are playing, having fun while you are trying on your own to do everything you can to fix the game that was broken by patch and having no success.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info