King of the Forest Build progression

to keep things compact, please dont post here, ask questions in the main thread

"
ProudLikeAGod wrote:
I'm doing a Slayer varient, I have a few minor questions:
Why Druidic Rite rather than Primal Spirit? The 20% flask duration outweighs the str+int gearing?

Are you simply self-casting temp chains? I presume because your ascendancy means you don't need something like a Herald of Ice-Curse on Hit-Assassin's Mark setup.

At level 77 I have 4.8k life, how are you expecting to get to 6k by ~90?

duration + charges gained is hard to beat. you get 12base life per level, so in 15 levels that will be extra 12*15. also one 5% life node per level possible.

I am not using tempchains at all right now, just leveling the gem. will use CoH later.

I cant really play much this league so a highend gear character prolly wont happen. Will try to post videos though.

Bought a +1drillneck because prices are fair right now and reach prices are completely over the top. normally would have bought one now but 9ex? noty

RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625

My Lootfilter: view-thread/1696052
I have a big big question here - why you need snakebite in this build while assassin have Poison on Bleeding enemies in his tree?
"
Sslabak wrote:
I have a big big question here - why you need snakebite in this build while assassin have Poison on Bleeding enemies in his tree?

You lose a lot of DPS if you're only inflicting poison 40% of the time, and only against bleeding enemies, as opposed to 100% of the time and against all enemies.

leveled most of my gems to 20 and now used the recipe to get 20q. now level all again. dont do that with your added chaos in your main skill though unless you got a replacement. I am leveling 8 added chaos gems now, trying to get them to 20/20. then vaal and hope for at least one 21/20

Reach prices are still ridiculous and I herby call for a boycott of buying one until prices go down to 4-6ex

I am destroying the atlas with the gear below: its enough to farm any red map and I did lots of currupted ones to complete the atlas; daresso was no problem and the damage is great at this point. Also killed Tuul with a friend.

Edit: killed the minotaur with the above gear..

It was even a 2player HP minotaur, my buddy died and i had to do it alone.. was a 10 minute fight, but easy because with decoy and blink arrow he cant hit you - so This is minotaur viable already !

Last edited by cmphx on Dec 9, 2016, 2:41:57 PM

failed shaper with this gear, my internet is shit and dps is a bit too low still :(

Shaper and Uber Atziri down with this gear. Barrage tooltip is 10k. I switched to point blank and i think i will keep it for a while; it basically adds as much damage as dying sun and +2barrage helmet combined, but you need to be standing next to the boss to get the full buff. That works for shaper when he is doing his kamehameha.

gear used for shaper kill:

For maps, I switch back to my old boots.

The gem setup I am currently using makes that easy to do. You can have cheap boots with the wither totem, because you dont need to be ele weakness capped in the shaper area.

I haven't used a cwdt setup ever this league and I don't feel like I miss it or that I died because it wasn't there. I think you can skip it. That allows you to get a curse on hit setup on frenzy, which means you do not need vuln on hit snakebites, which saves money. nice ::D

Last edited by cmphx on Dec 14, 2016, 1:57:15 AM
Why slower projectile? Is this build main damage Chaos or Phys?
What do you think about gloves with "Curse with Temporal Chains on hit"? Then you can link Power Charge On Crit to Frenzy to help with power charges generation, plus all enemies you hit are cursed with Temporal Chains, not just those you hit with Frenzy. Yes it's not lvl 20 Temp Chains, but the most important (40% longer duration of effects) is the same regardless of the level.

EDIT. Sorry didnt see you asked to not put questions in this thread. Not sure how can I delete my post though...
Last edited by emaster on Dec 21, 2016, 8:02:14 AM
Tiny updates on gear, nothing too special. Finished leveling 9 added chaos to 20/20 and got 3x 21/20. Only worth it on Barrage, for LA I feel no difference to 20/20.

Farming shaper is very easy after I swapped to the OP boots. less life, but the damage with point blank is insane, as good as last league where I had dying sun and a +2 barrage Devoto.

For Shaper I use

Atziri Flask instead of the Silver. And increased duration as the 4th link.

For Chayula I used

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info