Primordial Golemstones - Awesome? [Y/N]

...why would it be? The Anime Stone has nothing to do with the Labyrinth, and it's a build-enabling item people are going to want to fiddle with. There's no reason for it to be anywhere but in the general drop pool.
Because they are the only two gems with that base afaik.
are they going to be breach only drops?
rawrawr
"
1453R wrote:
"
gilrad wrote:
It's not compounding like Spectrum, but one thing we did learn from Spectrums was that it can be worthwhile to make a 10-12 jewel build if the damage is high enough. With all five golems and 10 Primordial Harmonies, that's a lot of golem damage.

Harmony is you damage, not golem damage, if I understand the mod as written (this time). Five golem types (~80-100% damage per Harmony) times ten Harmonies (...eugh) is indeed a raging smackton of damage, but upkeeping it would be a tremendous pain. You lose ~200% damage every time a golem dies, and you also need either two Clayshapers or one Clayshaper and being an Elementalist to get that many golems in the first place. Could be an amusing thing to try, especially if Harmony ends up being cheaper than the more obviously build-enabling Might and Eminence jewels, but I can also imagine it being really irritating really quickly trying to maneuver yourself inamongst/around a pack of unruly buffbots.

I think you're both mis-understanding which jewel I'm talking about and misunderstanding because the descriptions on the OP are wrong.

So to clarify, I'm talking about this one:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Primordial_Harmony
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
who found this Jewels???

on the breach Hands or?? i see people to sell on PoE_Trade with low item lvl 23-29

who found this Jewel????????
"
stauch3r wrote:
who found this Jewels???

on the breach Hands or?? i see people to sell on PoE_Trade with low item lvl 23-29

who found this Jewel????????

They drop everywhere except for Anima. That one is made with a vendor recipe (namely selling one of each of the primordials).
"
1453R wrote:
"
gilrad wrote:
It's not compounding like Spectrum, but one thing we did learn from Spectrums was that it can be worthwhile to make a 10-12 jewel build if the damage is high enough. With all five golems and 10 Primordial Harmonies, that's a lot of golem damage.

Harmony is you damage, not golem damage, if I understand the mod as written (this time). Five golem types (~80-100% damage per Harmony) times ten Harmonies (...eugh) is indeed a raging smackton of damage, but upkeeping it would be a tremendous pain. You lose ~200% damage every time a golem dies, and you also need either two Clayshapers or one Clayshaper and being an Elementalist to get that many golems in the first place. Could be an amusing thing to try, especially if Harmony ends up being cheaper than the more obviously build-enabling Might and Eminence jewels, but I can also imagine it being really irritating really quickly trying to maneuver yourself inamongst/around a pack of unruly buffbots.

I believe you are mistaken. Harmony is golem damage.
So I have since learned. Man, my reading comprehension blew nuts on these things.

But yeah. Turns out that Eminence and Harmony builds get to be cheap* as hell to build, with single-digit chaos prices on both jewels, but the Mights are, of course, running multiple exalts per. THANKS, ZIGGY. Getting an Anima Stone is thusly similarly expensive, but you can still do some interesting things with Eminence buff-boosting on golems if that's a thing you want to do, or focus on super-fast golems with Eminences as well rather than going for tons of damage. Three or four Eminence jewels and an Anima Stone you've bitten the bullet for could be a decent alternative to Might builds, what with golems getting ~60-80% increased attack/cast speed and not-insignificant levels of extra armor.

'Course, you'd still want a Might jewel for the aggressive golem A.I., I suppose. Or work with longer-ranged golems like the Lightning types. I dunno. I'm just really depressed at how frickin' expensive a Primordial Might Golemancer is to play. That looked like a lot of fun.
I love my golems. Dont touch GGG. Perfectly balanced allright.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
With enough Primordial Harmony to reduce the cooldown to at least 250ms wouldn't a CoC Cospris with ice golem be pretty sweet as a necro, with 5-6 links in your cyclone dedicated to pure dmg you could scale poison at the same time with an added chaos and poison application of choice with all the chaos nodes being taken that is already scaling beacon of corruption. Cyclone-Faster Attacks-Inc Crit-Added Chaos-Void Manip-Inc Area/Conc Eff and then in Cospris Ice Golem-Minion Life-Minion Damage, you could even use a Delirium weapon in the off hand.
Last edited by SpoonLarry on Dec 10, 2016, 5:47:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info