[HC] 2.5 Gladiator Concept - Max Block, Bleed, Blade Flurry

"
Dorithe wrote:
Honestly I haven't checked just scooped it up quick while it was relatively cheap, and for the perm onslaught. I'll check tonight or ask Ziggyd since its his belt.

sorry to bother ... but, u got any data on it?
you dont have problem with mana?
"

Just get mana leech on your gloves, ring or a jewel (viridian). You can spec into a single mana leech node on the tree as well, don't forget to spec out of it once you find something with mana leech on it.
"
klaymored wrote:
"

Just get mana leech on your gloves, ring or a jewel (viridian). You can spec into a single mana leech node on the tree as well, don't forget to spec out of it once you find something with mana leech on it.

or with hp& mp enchantment on boots
"
Dorithe wrote:
So I am using this build not the same layout but its working great, can facetank the 3 stooges frost/fire/lightning/Uber Izaro with no issue, Need more chaos res for chayula but have not tried the other 2 breach lords yet. Going to have to drop poison for 2 of the 4 shaper guards since immune to bleed/poison but should just be long fights.

Heres my gear:

I plan to drop BoR for 6l Tunic and get either Devoto's or Formless Inferno. Its really hard to get 3g on a Astral as well. The Surrender shield is amazing, and I swapped poison in for conc/inc aoe since I picked up aoe on tree near Templar. I might go crit when I get Varunastra and put pcoc on the shield since its going off nonstop. Definatly pick up Perservence for perm onslaught when using fortify, 20% move speed/attack is just nuts get 6 stack in 1.5 seconds.

What 4th ascendancy points are you going for?
"

What 4th ascendancy points are you going for?

obviously Blood in the Eyes
"
NNF4E wrote:
"
Dorithe wrote:
Honestly I haven't checked just scooped it up quick while it was relatively cheap, and for the perm onslaught. I'll check tonight or ask Ziggyd since its his belt.

tested it myself - if you pick Iron Reflexes you get zero bonus from Perseverance
Last edited by BeRse on Dec 12, 2016, 5:10:44 PM
"
BeRse wrote:
"
NNF4E wrote:
"
Dorithe wrote:

tested it myself - if you pick Iron Reflexes you got zero bonus from Perseverance

i really apreciate.... then im not gonna buy it unless its gonna be really cheap

(weird its so cheap at breach and so expensive at standard)
Sorry I haven't replied lately to your questions, my gear now at 94 is

Gear

I picked up 3 curse and went up to get reductions to be able to run vuln on blash over cwtd setup. I dropped perseverance belt it was not that great and a high life belt gives better returns then the max life. Tooltip shows 4093 before frenzy/atziri flask. 8.34 aps with the foil is fun as well.
@OP

How are you getting the 222 Dex needed for a Dragoon?

Edit; I changed the build a bit so ignore my question.
Last edited by Jes00jes on Dec 23, 2016, 7:42:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info