[3.4] Fire Nova Mine - Perfect League Starter - Low Budget - FAST - HC Viable

"
Memnokkh wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
crowdog wrote:
Any reason we don't pick up extra power charges on the tree for the ASS Crit version?

not enough skill points. what would you remove to get them?

"
So I'm needing some advice on upgrading my gear, please. I"m trying to 6L another Covenant I have in my stash but I only have one maybe two nights to play a week right now.

Also I've found adding Frostwall to the CWDT setup is really nice since your Fire Novas pass through it and you have free cover in open areas.

Thanks for the fun build!

sure link the gear in this thread and we will take a look. frostwall isn't bad at all.

looking good. get that covenant 5l atleast and get a better belt, rings and gloves. the rest of gear are solid.

Fluffmonkey7. really nice stuff you got there.
Last edited by kompaniet on Mar 26, 2017, 4:57:09 PM
I actually ended up going Sab instead of Assass unlike most other people. The dmg is feeling great so far and I'm liking the QoL changes Sab gives over Assass. Just makes the entire map farming thing feel much more smooth. I may end up respeccing to assassin if I ever want to go boss farming though.
@ Fluffmonkey7

Nice stuff you've got ! Your jewels are sick !

As, I have killed all the Guardians with 1 death each. In many cases, because I don't have potions left near 25% of the boss life. But all fights were pretty smooth.

I have killed the Trio in Vaal Temple without any death and I manage to end the Hall of Grandmasters with some portals left.

I've managed to buy a lvl 21 Q20 FNM and the boost on average damage is really nice ! (+700)
So my current damage stats are like this :
Unbuffed : 7703
Buffed : 9525 (it's over 9000 ! XD)

Really strong build ! Thanks again KikosLive !

"
@ Fluffmonkey7

Nice stuff you've got ! Your jewels are sick !

As, I have killed all the Guardians with 1 death each. In many cases, because I don't have potions left near 25% of the boss life. But all fights were pretty smooth.

I have killed the Trio in Vaal Temple without any death and I manage to end the Hall of Grandmasters with some portals left.

I've managed to buy a lvl 21 Q20 FNM and the boost on average damage is really nice ! (+700)
So my current damage stats are like this :
Unbuffed : 7703
Buffed : 9525 (it's over 9000 ! XD)

Really strong build ! Thanks again KikosLive !

Wow good to hear you guys enjoy FNM. 9k damage on FNM is really impressive. The highest I had was like 4.5 k and I felt like god running through high maps, cant imagine how it is with double as much dps.
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
Last edited by KikosLive on Mar 27, 2017, 11:15:11 AM
i abandoned the idea of going non crit. it was tedious to keep up elemental overload.

i have two questions.

1. how much average damage (tooltip) does that helmet enchantment add? fnm repeats 2 additional times.
2. how much average damage (tooltip) does the 6:th link add?
Last edited by kompaniet on Mar 27, 2017, 11:18:02 AM
1.The helmet enchantment doesn't add any damage to your tooltip. If i'm not mistaken the one shown on your tooltip is the damage for 1 pulse.

From this thread,
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1823518
Let say your avg damage is 6600, the total average damage for 6 pulse is:
6600 * (1 + 1.3 + 1.6 + 1.9 + 2.2 + 2.5) = 69300 avg damage.

69,300 x 11 mines = 762,300 avg dmg, not counting the buff from frenzy charge.

2.Around 30% damage. At 6600 avg damage, i lost 2000 damage when i removed my level 20 Trap and Mine dmg support.
thanks for the quick reply but what frenzy charge are you talking about. how are you able to generate frenzy charges?
Last edited by kompaniet on Mar 27, 2017, 1:42:24 PM
My bad, power charge, not frenzy.
First of all thanks for the guide!

One question, wouldn't CI be better overall than Life? I'm trying this build in LHC and went Passive over Oak in the first bandit rotation
waray if you can find another way to cope with fnm's mana cost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info