[3.4] Fire Nova Mine - Perfect League Starter - Low Budget - FAST - HC Viable

"
Hey, would love to help you out, but you gotta click your name, then bottom right -> privacy settings, then remove the checkmark from "hide character tab" and "save". :)

Sorry! I reminded myself to do that before I posted, but still forgot! Should be good to go now! Thanks!
"
Boogaba wrote:
"
Hey, would love to help you out, but you gotta click your name, then bottom right -> privacy settings, then remove the checkmark from "hide character tab" and "save". :)

Sorry! I reminded myself to do that before I posted, but still forgot! Should be good to go now! Thanks!

Ok, so you could get 220-250 more flat life on your gear.

I know this is obvious, but just to make sure, are your res capped (135% allres in hideout) ?

I know, this is my fault since you are just following the skill tree I posted. While playing the build myself though I decided to not go crit before I have the "devotion"-cluster on the templer side. For you this is 5 points at the moment and should really help to give you that portion of extra life you desperately need. Maybe spec out of the multiplier nodes from the 3-points "Throat seeker" and go devotion first.

I am at 5700 life and 2000 shield at the moment and don't feel squishy at all.

Another thing I noticed is, you must be moving at a very slow pace right now.
Notice that movement speed from boots also makes your shield charge way faster. Your weapon is also pretty slow - so I can imagine that having some local attackspeed on your weapon + ms on boots would make it easier for you to dodge scary stuff. Also it will raise your overall clearspeed by a lot.
You could also raise your dps tremendously by getting a weapon with elemental damage to spells.

The 37 to 61 fire damage to spells makes a huge difference damage wise. It can also be cold or lightning damage to spells (doesn't really matter). You have a nice amount of crit on your weapon but that's not the most important stat. When I have 4 power charges up, I am at 48% crit with FNM , using a diamond flask pretty much let's me crit all the time.

I would also suggest to get vaal clarity instead of vaal haste until you feel tanky enough. I am even still using it, for tough fights so I have my full life regen as a defensive mechanism in hard fights.
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
Last edited by KikosLive on Mar 13, 2017, 5:44:47 AM
Spoiler
I know you have listed this in your faq, but if I want to use 2 consuming dark and go a poison firenova with crits. Now, i have 3k hp and 2k es as of now. Will defenitely improve my gear a lot but could you maybe help me in optimizing the skill tree so as to optimize the chaos damage?
Thanks again.

Disregard the previous stuff. I realize that going 2 cd's would cause my defenses to plummet immensely and I should rather start a new build.

~USH
Last edited by ultra_super_hyper on Mar 13, 2017, 8:00:59 AM
Heya Kikos! love the build! been playing it since the start of the league, level 84 atm and dont plan on stopping any time soon. I come to you because I'm having trouble figuring out what to upgrade. I've got about 3 ex to spend and other than a 6L cov, I don't know what else to do. Any help would be appreciated, thanks tons~
"
kurttaxmaster wrote:
Heya Kikos! love the build! been playing it since the start of the league, level 84 atm and dont plan on stopping any time soon. I come to you because I'm having trouble figuring out what to upgrade. I've got about 3 ex to spend and other than a 6L cov, I don't know what else to do. Any help would be appreciated, thanks tons~

I think you can get a better one-hand with additional elemental damage on spell and crit multi (and better attack speed). The next big improvement is to get a helmet with +2 repeat for FNM !
Last edited by Les_Larmes_du_Styx on Mar 13, 2017, 10:46:20 AM
"
kurttaxmaster wrote:

get a good weapon with elemental damage to spells, it boosts your damage by a lot

get a "firenovamine repeats an additional 2 times" helmet, I used voll's vision myself, it is a good helmet, but the enchantment pretty much doubles your damage , just use vaal clarity for tougher fights so you have the full regen
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
thanks for looking into double dipping with consuming dark, kikos. i'm not well versed in it either, which is why i brought it up

it seems there's a clear tradeoff: you gain loads of damage that's overkill for normal content, at a big cost in mobility, clear speed, survival, and the smoothness of saboteur
@ KikosLive

Glad to see you've reached lvl 91 ! I've reach this lvl too in Legacy SC. ;)

I've got some chance since I 6L my near perfect Covenant and I've chosen to use an ES shield to get maximum crit spell and spell damage... The average damage is pretty strong (near 6K full buff)and and even bosses can't resist for a long time when i can spam lay/detonate like a berserk ! XD

Here my stuff :

I think about other way to get +1 curse, maybe, ofcourse at early maping etc, use a Self-Flagellation jewel?

Edit: how look uber-lab farming, is it viable and worth to farm uber-lab with this spec?
Last edited by Cebilat on Mar 13, 2017, 12:08:07 PM
"
@ KikosLive

Glad to see you've reached lvl 91 ! I've reach this lvl too in Legacy SC. ;)

I've got some chance since I 6L my near perfect Covenant and I've chosen to use an ES shield to get maximum crit spell and spell damage... The average damage is pretty strong (near 6K full buff)and and even bosses can't resist for a long time when i can spam lay/detonate like a berserk ! XD

Here my stuff :

Wait, you are using controlled destruction + crit build? I mean it's possible but I would probably only do it assassin. How is your crit chance? 6k is impressive though, not gonna lie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info