Device Error ShaderD3D9.cpp:157

Started today for me, im at 11 dc`s right now and lost a couple of decent maps to this. Reinstalled and checked integrity but no dice. YAAAAY!
shaderd3d9.cpp or shaderd3d11.cpp keeps crashing.
tried all settings you can possibly thing of.
tried reinstalling
tried pack checker
tried latest nvidia 760gtx driver
tried all
= same problem keeps on crashing.

seems like something on the game environment is causing this random crashes.
me and my buddy did uber lab multiple times
9 out of 10 I crashed and one finish to uber lab (same maps)

no more donation from me until this gets resolved.
issue started since patch 2.5
Hello
This error happen to me when I facing random Spectral/ghost mobs in Cells Map

Device Error: ..\Device\D3D11\ShaderD3D11.cpp : 276

Got this few days ago 1st time and now it happen everyday. Someone fixed this shit?

Why GGG didnt help with this problem? I was tired restart the game every 2-3 hours.
Last edited by An4LPunishment on Jan 17, 2017, 7:28:12 AM
Have looken at other posts about this
Problem and havet seen any GGG response.
Looks like the wont even respond to emails
regarding this issue, weak. Mailed
Yesterday Will post reply here.
Have been playing in windowed mode all day today and only one crash, progress.
Waiting for 4 weeks now and multiple crashes every hour ... still waiting for a reply from the support...
Same bug, "Device Error: ..\Device\D3d9\ShaderD3D9.cpp : 157"

Here is my screenshot :

I found this reddit thread (https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5lr3ki/technical_issue_device_error/) with kind of a solution : delete shadercache folders, and if that's not enough, disable shader caching in your graphic card.

Maybe that's the answer ?
Last edited by jesuisuncaillou on Jan 22, 2017, 11:55:25 AM
"
Same bug, "Device Error: ..\Device\D3d9\ShaderD3D9.cpp : 157"

Here is my screenshot :

I found this reddit thread (https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5lr3ki/technical_issue_device_error/) with kind of a solution : delete shadercache folders, and if that's not enough, disable shader caching in your graphic card.

Maybe that's the answer ?

I've tried that already. Still happening and I don't know why but the Support that's usually fast seems not to care at all ...
"
MonoImperus wrote:

I've tried that already. Still happening and I don't know why but the Support that's usually fast seems not to care at all ...

Well, that just the one of the most ludicrous statements ever. Of course they care, however, they have been and continue to be swamped with a backlog of tickets.

I suggest sending an email to techsupport@grindinggear.com. Yes, that's a new and different email address.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info