Device Error ShaderD3D9.cpp:157

+1 happens during EVERY chain, cant level masters now very unhappy. cant play may need to find something else for now
bump, still happens and that's really annoying. unplayable, fix it zz
Double clicking path of exile exe file and it crashes my hard drive. Now after frequent and constant crashing. Path of exile game burned my 12GB/s SSD DRIVE. I am thinking on to sue path of exile dev's for incompatible and faulty software. I had to use my office laptop to post this on the forum. Developers are sleeping. SERIOUSLY WTF ?
game worked fine last patch, update fucked it up!, thanks, best xmas present ever.
bump
I have the exact same problem on one build - the one Im working on . It didn't happen on another build that I checked. Is it character dependent?
Is there a fix being worked out.

I've also updated drivers and reinstalled the game. It worked well for the last 150 hours until today.

I also just bought the premium stash tabs - maybe there is a connection?
Same sh*t here.

Damn, whats going on. Now it have come unplayable. Kicked out just 5 time in row from coves map. Everytime there was some lighting coming down from sky gam just crash with this message. Please fix it soon.
bump
I think I found the guilty for my crashes. Beyond mod in map and certain beyond monsters spawn it will crash my client with different shaderd3d9.cpp:.... errors.

Dx9 and dx9ex will crash instantly. Tried with dx11 and it works, but fps is like 1. Got it crashed also with dx11 by trying double beyond map.

If im playing without beyond mod everything works fine.
Anyone have any luck how to fix this? i started getting this error 3 hours ago mostly while tryng to run cruel lab

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info