(☞゚∀゚)☞ Victheslik Mirror Service [474pDPS Wand ~ Perfect 6T1 Life & ES ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ) ]

Hello Ruteon,

Congratulations on the first copy!

It took a while to chrome those colors, but I'm glad finally got it for you.

Enjoy the best ES chest there is.

♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

(By many requests copy counter will be added)
Last edited by Victheslik on Aug 16, 2017, 12:26:01 PM
free bump for these beautiful crafts. GG!
"
Dark_Chicken wrote:
What a ridiculous fee, maybe if STD was hopping with activity and demand instead of being a worsening wasteland (part of the reason for it being so is rip off 'services' like yours), you could argue with having such a price.

And no I'm not some poor, jelly SOB who isn't familiar with mirror market & well known mirror lords (never heard of you unless you changed your name), this being my 1st public complaint ever on any mirror guys.

EDIT: just noticed the "bring your own chroms" part too lmao, thanks for the laugh

This coming from a guy paying 250ex fee to pNR for this 2h Blade as the first customer (iirc). Thats so fucking hillarious. Keep me updated with the jokes! :D
Last edited by h4llowerner on Nov 30, 2016, 10:24:54 AM
yo when u back?
I'm Lord
NO.1 Standard Magic Finder
2nd copy ty
I'm Lord
NO.1 Standard Magic Finder
This thread has some of the best CI items the game has to offer so far, and the owner is a super nice, friendly guy! Look around and spend your mirrors and exalteds here--you know you want to! (:
Saw this guy offering mirror service in standard not a moment ago and decided to see the pain shell in game, very sexy should I say! That being said...this dude is seriously the friendliest guys on poe....if you see him be prepared to have full on conversations, dude is a badass =D
"
Dark_Chicken wrote:
What a ridiculous fee, maybe if STD was hopping with activity and demand instead of being a worsening wasteland (part of the reason for it being so is rip off 'services' like yours), you could argue with having such a price.

And no I'm not some poor, jelly SOB who isn't familiar with mirror market & well known mirror lords (never heard of you unless you changed your name), this being my 1st public complaint ever on any mirror guys.

EDIT: just noticed the "bring your own chroms" part too lmao, thanks for the laugh

if ur broke, stop hating.
Just got this mirrored. Cool guy. 100% legit!

Will definitely mirror again.
Last edited by kricha on Dec 1, 2016, 1:20:31 AM
Grats man.
First mirror on the ring ^^
~ Milestone 15NOV2016 - Migrated to Global ~
SHOP THREAD: 1772382

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info