Breach League Challenges and Rewards

Man oh man, i was looking forward to those gloves...
*Looking at footprints from last league*
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
Last edited by mattislouie on Nov 28, 2016, 10:43:51 PM
There should be a challenge for not rolling CI. It would be complete by default and undo itself if you allocate the keystone during the league.
https://redd.it/p0hyul
Feels like I could really push for the wings (36) but damn, I won't be able to play this league...T-T
I'm so glad you switch up the end-game grind challenge options. <3 U GGG

Edit: Just realized it's 100 labs now... </3 Kill me.
can a bitch get her hat back
Last edited by MissApril on Nov 28, 2016, 10:38:23 PM
Finally a decent wings MTX, and it's the top tier challenge reward for a league. =>[.]<=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
This is going to be a great League! I can't wait to see how the breach will change how we craft, and incorporate it into new builds :D
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
"
ladish wrote:
Some fun challenges. That map tier to 10000 one is pretty crazy! 1000 T10 maps will take some time.

well doesn't say full clear so... you need to kill boss to get the point, so on the share community global chat 820, ppl start inviting players before kill boss like from T8 to T15, that will make achieving faster the challenge, i think.
Challenges seem ez.
39/40 again
not playing softcore or bugged exploit builds that cheese Shaper
ProjectPT was right.
This endgame grind challenge become more and more absurd.
Now it restricted to "meta builds" only.

here's the next league spoiler:

kill uber atziri (0/100)
kill shaper (0/60)
kill abaxot (0/20)
kill uber izaro (0/1000)
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Nov 28, 2016, 11:34:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type