[2.4] Suicidal Self Cast Molten Shell - 40k damage per cast for enemies, 3k for me

Interesting build, what about chance to ingite for Molten Shell?
Have u tested it instead of like life leech? (since u have nice heal with Zephyr's flask up)
[IGN] "Zealotchen"
"
SteKrz wrote:
I made an iron will Juggernaut in Essence league, and to increase leap slam speed I used:

I also valued 4% attack and cast speed on my jewels a lot (I can see you have this mod on your 1 rare jewel, but you have only 3 slots, 2 taken by unique jewels, and I had 6). Lightning golem (idk if chaos golem is essential for build to work), Precision node (20 dex and 6% as/cast speed for 2 passives), Blood Rage (lowish lvl - depends on your dex) and frenzy charges all make leap slam way more enjoyable to use. And since hardly ever run - Silver flask over Quicksilver.

Interesting! Some good ideas here. Chaos golem is not relevant for this build, he's dying anyway all the time ;-)

I dont mind walking (maybe i'm too oldschool for these fancy new movement skills), but with your suggestion leap slam could be really be brought up to an enjoyable speed. I'm trying to find such a glove. Thanks for your comment!
Last edited by siliconlife on Nov 29, 2016, 4:51:11 PM
"
Zealot_ wrote:
Interesting build, what about chance to ingite for Molten Shell?
Have u tested it instead of like life leech? (since u have nice heal with Zephyr's flask up)

I didnt try to swap life leech gem for chance to ignite, no. Chance to ignite is also only 110% mana, whereas life leech is 130%. Therefore i'd need another fevered mind jewel. Anyway i currently dont see the need for more reliable ignites - either the monsters die instantly, or i need to cast several times molten shell. I think with the "chance to ignite", i'd have 75% chance to ignite, than now my 25%. Anyway, 75% will still not burn every single monster, and i'd still have to pop molten shell a second time. On bosses i anyway permanently cast and dont want to rely on burns. Therefore i think its not so useful.

Also note that i only use zerphir on bosses (or when i'm low life). I'm note really comfortable to run around with zerphir enabled 100% on the time. That would be suicidal ;-)

Edit: Flammability is another 10%. I'd have to tinker a bit, could be very useful to have 100% chance to ignite. Too bad to lose the leech though.
Last edited by siliconlife on Nov 29, 2016, 4:56:34 PM
"
siliconlife wrote:
I dont mind walking (maybe i'm too oldschool for these fancy new movement skills), but with your suggestion leap slam could be really be brought up to an enjoyable speed. I'm trying to find such a glove. Thanks for your comment!

Sadly those kind of gloves are going legacy, so it is more expensive now. We don't know new values for essence of insanity after 2.5 And I have pretty good ones too.
I spent the longest time trying to figure out which tab had a Steel strat video playing, while watching your Beacon run.
"
I spent the longest time trying to figure out which tab had a Steel strat video playing, while watching your Beacon run.

Lol wtf, i didnt realize. Played without headphones :-D I'll remove the video, that's confusing as fuck.

After fighting with youtube video manager/editor a lot, i managed to exchange the cs guy with some DnB :-)
Last edited by siliconlife on Nov 30, 2016, 6:27:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info