[removed]

It remember me of that guy who was crashing the arena with max attack speed and Quill Rain - Ice Shot - GMP/LP.
Last edited by IceDeal on Nov 28, 2016, 11:31:35 AM
well after thinking about it its probably not me because before it would only cause insane lag like ahfack showed first, but everytime sarn has crash latetly Fearsome_fox was there. Before it was really hard to crash sarn (wormblaster) but now it actually happen alot since Fearsome has created is giant CWS build mayby some weird interaction with char size n ton's of proc dunno ....
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Sep 1, 2017, 12:48:21 PM
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Sep 1, 2017, 12:48:03 PM
I suspect scorching ray is causing the arena to crash.

There's another bug too, where arena ladder ignores kills+deaths from one player and adds them to another. A few times now there would not even be 10 players in the ladder and my name would not show up, and every time I got killed, suicide, or killed another player the score would add to someone else (but once the bug starts, always the same person gets the score).

This combined with constant crashing and mass exodus from standard to play breach is leaving standard arena in a very sad state.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Channeling skills combined with multiple "cast when" create the crash. Anyway pvp is kill now so who care.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Sep 1, 2017, 12:47:57 PM
Yep giving up on that shitshow until March...

Having some fun crafting things though :D

Might do breach, but doubt it lol. Looks laggy, rippy, and underwhelming compared to essence
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Dec 5, 2016, 9:01:07 AM
ah, nothing like being the neglected part of the player population!
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Sep 1, 2017, 12:47:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info