Last edited by Aodui on Sep 1, 2017, 12:44:31 PM
Last bumped on Mar 18, 2017, 2:57:19 AM
A few things killing the arena framerate :

- Worms
- WI
- Firstorm with MTX
- CWDT Bomberman
- Discharge without MTX

The thing is the client handle the lag very well when YOU are the one causing it (I rarely lagged when I was playing my Mjolner Discharger but had a lot of complains) wich cause those players to deny the fact that they are the one causing it and that you should get a better computer.
Last edited by IceDeal on Nov 26, 2016, 3:56:37 AM
^ this

Discharge with MTX can still lag harshly. Also any "cast on" item or gem if optimized to go off repeatedly.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Sep 1, 2017, 12:48:44 PM
Dunno why it was happenning that much yesterday, ive crashed sarn more yesterday then the entire time ive played, it crashed each time when my cwdt where proc it would insta crash. Maybe Fearsome_Fox char is different, or the CWS+char size cause bug.

Tho this never happen with spiderqueen, anomaly or other CWS build, we can fight forever w/o crashing.

But i would like if they could fix the SRS insane lag freeze when u kill them.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Sep 1, 2017, 12:48:38 PM
If you are evil, even if you don't know how to preproduce, but you let the whole community know that this is possible you can pressure ggg to fix it sooner
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Well ive crashed it twice today with the purple floor invader build (CA/inc duration/quill rain).
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
congratulations
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
philophil wrote:
Well ive crashed it twice today with the purple floor invader build (CA/inc duration/quill rain).

Keeping that PvP population plentiful again I see.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info