༗ [Velka's Ravens] Elite Mapping, Crafting and Ladder Guild ༗ Recruiting! Join our Discord ༗ 59/75 ༗

"
O_O Has my application been denied? Been checking this daily and i think you guys missed mine T.T

Have you been on Discord? If not, you need to be on there and talking to us before we accept you. If so, talk to an officer.
"
"
O_O Has my application been denied? Been checking this daily and i think you guys missed mine T.T

Have you been on Discord? If not, you need to be on there and talking to us before we accept you. If so, talk to an officer.

I believe I have tried pm-ing you a couple times, you were offline at the times. Further processing your application requires a little initiative on your part - joining our discord - getting to know our members - having them get to know you, etc. Just hop in with the invite link at the top of the guild thread, and our officers will take it from there :)
༗ IGN: Warcry ༗
༗ Lvl 100s: #7 ༗
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens: 1772222 ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
Name:
Primary Character: Oldschoolculler

Levels of 3 highest characters: 94, 93, 94
Number of stashtabs: 35

Are you willing to join our Discord Server?
Yes - I have a Mic & Headset

Previous Leagues: Essence, Prophecy, Perandus, Talisman, Warbands & Torment, Torment & Bloodlines, Rampage & Beyond, Anarchy & Onslaught.

Location (Gateway): Washington DC
Timezone: EST
Usual online time: any time, I'm off school for like 3 months (I have no life)
Online (Days per week): 7/7 easily

Do you stream: no I do not
Name of Referral (Officer or Member): none

Describe your experience level in Path of Exile:
I'm a veteran with mf culling, other wise I'm probably 7/10 knowledge in the rest of the game killed shaper and stuff last league, but overall not too big of a deal for me.

Notable Achievements (If any): Since I only mf cull really, last league I made a perfect iiq/iir toon in less than a month this league is going ok as well with quite a substantial less amount of time spent grinding finishing up school classes. I have already seen unid skyforth's drop and 2 shav's great league so far.

Additional Info (If any): I love culling bosses, and I love perfecting my gear on a character currently on my mfculler its iiq and iir rolls are perfect on everything except my greed's embrace which I have a perfect rolled one just trying to 6link or 5link it with the right socket colors :) I generally perfect my gear and give it away at the end of the league.

Current MF Set BSC

Mini side note: I downloaded discord and it looks text based to me at the moment, do I need to be accepted in order to talk with people?(I put the link into the client)I'm sure its something simple and I look stupid as hell right now.
Last edited by anthrix on Dec 28, 2016, 7:37:21 PM
Name: George
Primary Character: tubaquake (I usually go by different variatons of Tubaad, my primary online handle)

Levels of 3 highest characters: 90, 84 and 88 on BSC
Number of stashtabs: 24

By god yes, none of my friends from other games really play PoE, which is why I'm now searching for a properly active guild.

Previous Leagues: Essence

Location (Gateway): Frankfurt
Timezone: UTC+1
Usual online time: 10:00-24:00
Online (Days per week): 7/7

Do you stream: No
Name of Referral (Officer or Member): None
Describe your experience level in Path of Exile:
Experienced player.

Notable Achievements (If any): 5 exalt drops so far in BSC? :D

Additional Info (If any): I'm a avid gamer, and since I don't have any real plans for my life for another 6 months, you'll probably see me online most of the time. PoE has quickly become my favorite game, and after completing all the Breach challenges I'm going to start theorycrafting and crafting gear. I know the rest of my application may look a bit thin, but I hope Velka's Ravens has room for me.

Current BSC gear on my Earthquake Slayer:

Spoiler
Last edited by Tubaad on Dec 29, 2016, 10:59:11 AM
Bump with the glory of freshly-crafted items!
Name:
Primary Character: Paragons_support. was a support first then switched to Doomfletch.

Levels of 3 highest characters: 91, 90, 90. Ive been playing other games and stopped most likely at lvl 90 but now that i only focus on poe i wana push a bit further with other ppls as a group. playing alone is boring.
Number of stashtabs: 20

Yup

Previous Leagues: Prophecy, Perandus, Warbands, Rampage, Invasion, Domination, Nemesis, Anarchy

Location (Gateway): Washington
Timezone: UTC/GMT -5 hours
Usual online time: During night
Online (Days per week): 7

Do you stream: I did back in the day but don't wana configure my nightbot and dashboard ><
Name of Referral (Officer or Member):

Describe your experience level in Path of Exile: Veteran been playing since beta

Notable Achievements (If any): nope didnt push that hard at the time.

Additional Info (If any): I don't know everything in the game and i am open to learn.

Doomfletch LA/tornado shot. ( I didnt buy my 6l chest yet idk why :s )
Spoiler
Last edited by dallena535 on Dec 30, 2016, 10:20:58 PM
^
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
Happy New Year all!
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
^
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
^

Also lemme show off a bit with my new years gift to myself :3

༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
Last edited by WarcryLegion on Jan 8, 2017, 2:51:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info