༗ [Velka's Ravens] Elite Mapping, Crafting and Ladder Guild ༗ Recruiting! Join our Discord ༗ 59/75 ༗

^

Personal Update:

Buying eternals and waiting for league to merge

༗ IGN: Warcry ༗
༗ Lvl 100s: #7 ༗
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens: 1772222 ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
Hi !

I just met FlurryMeASky on PoE and I am also used to play with DischargeOneHundred. So to be clear, I never joined any Guild (I have my own to store some stuff, but that's all), but I would like to find smart people who wants to play to the next level... :)

Name: Rheos
Primary Character: CrqKzSkull

Levels of the highest character: 97
Number of stashtabs: 15

Are you willing to join our Discord Server? I'm already there breh breh

Previous Leagues: Essence (played like 1 week but wasn't very playing srsly)

Location (Gateway): Amsterdam/Frankfurt
Timezone: UTC+01:00
Usual online time: 12:00-04:00 ==> I broke my shoulder so.. I play a lot but for the rest I would say : 20:00-2:00
Online (Days per week): 6/7

Do you stream: No
Name of Referral (Officer or Member): FlurryMeASky / DischargeOneHundred

Describe your experience level in Path of Exile:

N00B. To be honest, this is my first league... I would say being lvl 97, finnishing Shaper alone, killing Uber Atziri was pretty hard for my first time. But there are so many things I still need to understand, such as :

- Best Crafting Methods, i know the basics, but for example I don't know what's best to start for getting your first Exalts.
- How to level up very fast (second character, I watched some streams to learn that)
- How to gain money without being greedy ?
- Why the hell the currency goes so down sometimes ? :D

I played a lot on Diablo 2 (also 3, but who gives a shit lol). Better ask to DischargeOneHundred for the rest, I can go really fast for mapping and he loves it :p

Notable Achievements :

Additional Info (If any): I'm a composer. I love trying new styles, so if you wanna hear that, let me know on Discord ;)

Peace !

My Awesome Gear

SRS Auramancer lvl 97 - Switching Melee Splash to Empower for some bosses or when I dont forget :D

==> No money and I corrupted my 6L. Well Played Rheos... Well Played...

==> Yep, I tried again

Vaal orb is the best currency of this game

Last edited by Rheos on Feb 1, 2017, 10:16:25 PM
Name: Rumplestiltskin ... but don't tell anybody.

Primary Character: DoingTheMurder (In Breach, still has all items equipped. Nothing spectacular, but respectable. The MTX is probably my best combination to date, though.)

Edit - Just equipped the basics for a HoWA ST build with DoingTheMurderStuff. Sampling some meta builds to complete the final challenges, now that none of my janky creations have been Shaper viable this league.

Most past league characters are stripped. Sir_Ripington still has some decent items equipped.

Levels of 3 highest characters: 94, 93 x 2
Number of stashtabs: high 40s or low 50s

Are you willing to join our Discord Server?
Yes - I have a Mic & Headset

Previous Leagues: Essence, Prophecy, Perandus, Talisman, Darkshrine, Warbands

Location (Gateway): Washington
Timezone: GMT+4
Usual online time: 12:00 - 02:00, with an average of 4 hours of active playtime per day

Name of Referral (Officer or Member): AK_TimLite (character name)

Veteran Player with room for improvement

Notable Achievements (If any): I can dress myself

Additional Info (If any): Apparently, "Templar is not considered appropriate workplace attire".
Last edited by MonTerran on Feb 5, 2017, 2:41:38 PM
Name: Beerleague

Character: PBRBeerLeague playing on breach league. Honestly, I have just recently got back into the game after not playing since right after maps were added to the game back right after (during?) beta. Admittedly, I have been playing scum of the earth d3 since that time, but finally gave up on that last season. Sue me for waiting so long. At any rate, I've really enjoyed being back in Poe for the last couple of weeks and would like to build on my knowledge of the game and would like to find a guild to go forward from here with.

Highest level character: 92
Stash tabs : 15, but need more

Will join discord tomorrow and say hi!, have mix and headset

Previous leagues: D3 lul

Cali gateway, playing from Korea. Can play on most servers around the world with about the same ish ping. I play mornings my time, which is evenings est. I'm on 4 days a week usually, but go for long sessions on those days. I work for the government over here and have 3 days a week of ballbusting work, than mostly downtime on the other days, which leads to some intense gaming on those days.

Don't stream, or at least any more

My experience in Poe is somewhat limited, but I have a ton of aarpg experience, mostly d1-3. But I have probably 5k hours into d3. As I mentioned above, I'm looking for a guild to go forward from here with, learn more about the game and provide whatever help I can. What I really want is to find a good group of people to finish off this season strong with, and together start the next one off with a bang. While I don't have the most experience with this game, I would say that I have done fairly alright for myself with just over two weeks played, but maybe didn't pick the most optimal build from the start.

Also, with that said, I more than respect a guild not wanting me to jump right in after only being back in the game for a few weeks. I'm more than happy to stick around for a bit, get to know people in discord and grab an invite if/when you guys feel more comfortable.

Profile should be working, but I'll link all the gear in the am when I wake up. On the phone atm and it's being a pita.

Spoiler

Cheers
Last edited by BeerLeague on Feb 5, 2017, 6:38:07 PM
Name: Oleg
Primary Character: SeismicZone for lab\ ThirtyShadesOfRaider for everything else.

Levels of 3 highest characters: 92, 92, 92
Number of stashtabs: 10

Are you willing to join our Discord Server?
Yes - I have a Mic & Headset

Previous Leagues: Essence.

Location (Gateway): Moscow
Timezone: CET+4
Usual online time: 13:00-17:00, 22:00-01:00 (I'm a student, so schedule varies depending on exams)

Name of Referral (Officer or Member): Warcry

Semi-Veteran Player - killed shaper, uber atziri quite a few times. Made ~6 end game viable (t16+) characters with different playstyles.

Notable Achievements (If any): Got into lab ladder top-10 a few times on slayer (making pf to push to top 5 right now)

Additional Info (If any): I was playing other aRPGs (D2, D3, titan quest, grim dawn) and eventually got into PoE after 2.4. Was playing with different guild, but lack of discord and overall low level of game knowledge from other members got me annoyed, so I'm looking for more experienced group. I also tend to browse poe subreddit ~10 times a day and overall love being well informed about new builds\current news\direction of the game.

Current gear

Also gear of my next character
^

༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
^

༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
Hit lvl 100 :)

༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
my dicord

the budha
Bump with irrelevant Russian music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JQ0xnJyb0A

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info