any build with the new tukohama's fortress

hmmm nevr tought of it, I understood it added 1 more totem, like if i go ancestral bond and have shield i will have 3 totems?
"
Camaron wrote:
hmmm nevr tought of it, I understood it added 1 more totem, like if i go ancestral bond and have shield i will have 3 totems?

I do not know, that is why I am asking. Just browsed the wiki, and the page is empty. But actually just found that the wording of the soul mantle armor is the same, and it works normally, which would mean it is working normally. Which could be very insane, since you givve away basically nothing, since for example I almost always use blood magic in totem builds... And with a searing bond totem, you can easily have a bonus of 1200 armor... just from one passive of the item... Just felt that it is insanely powerful. But I suppose it will not be a cheap one than :/
Yeah i was gona make an archer build this league, but after seeing this shield its back to totems
But still dont know which is best totem ( flame totem or spell totem with incinerate or blade fall etc)
anyone?
regarding Ancestral warchief ill quote what i said in the main AW build guild

"
Dextera wrote:
I have come to the conclusion that the new Tukohama's Fortress is going to be bad

here is why i wont show the math cus i did it in my head BUT please correct me

i got 156k dps with 2 auras so a little over 300k dps (no flasks no vaal haste and inc aoe AND no totem out)

so 320ish k

with out my shield on it drops to 69k dps per totem with no auras maybe like 10-20k more for 40% increased dmg

x3 like 210-240k dps with three totems

so i lose around 30% total dps if i was to use that shield

that's just a rough estimate but it seem pretty clear

if i was to do this with all my buffs im at 1.2 mil dps tooltip DPS PER TOTEM

i would be losing hundreds of thousand of DPS

i could be all wrong so help me out

Do auras give that much more dmg to compensate for antoher totem (50% more damage) and the +40% increase dmg from shield?
anyone?
So no one has tried his shield?
"
Dextera wrote:
regarding Ancestral warchief ill quote what i said in the main AW build guild

"
Dextera wrote:
I have come to the conclusion that the new Tukohama's Fortress is going to be bad

here is why i wont show the math cus i did it in my head BUT please correct me

i got 156k dps with 2 auras so a little over 300k dps (no flasks no vaal haste and inc aoe AND no totem out)

so 320ish k

with out my shield on it drops to 69k dps per totem with no auras maybe like 10-20k more for 40% increased dmg

x3 like 210-240k dps with three totems

so i lose around 30% total dps if i was to use that shield

that's just a rough estimate but it seem pretty clear

if i was to do this with all my buffs im at 1.2 mil dps tooltip DPS PER TOTEM

i would be losing hundreds of thousand of DPS

i could be all wrong so help me out

I currently use it. And also tested with Great Old One's Ward (not perf tho). Maybe my aura gems were low level,that is why difference is low. I mean with Tukohama I have like 57k tooltip, 3x57k= 171k , with Great Old One's Ward I had around 86.5k with auras, 2x86.5=173k . I will level up my aura gems, and return back here.

[EDIT] And I forgot to say about armour I get with this shield. Its 5k more armour with my current tree ( btw its standard facebreaker warchief berserker build). And have no mana problems as I have 200 life regen. Plus, I have free space to run my shield charge, and vaal breach gem. Main drawback is, not stable life pool makes "melee damage on full life" gem a bit useless, as dmg fluctuates awfully sometimes.

[EDIT2] Even using high level gems (lvl19 herald of ash and hatred) dps output is low. In my first post I calculated wrongly (but changed it), and now these are actual numbers for me. Maybe you prefer using AA with enlighten lv4 top of your auras (and some aura nodes from tree) for more defence. But no mana problems and more armour is better choice I think. Plus you can use your free skill points for life for example, or extra armour with jewels.
Last edited by exodia_ on Dec 12, 2016, 2:26:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info