New Unique Items

It seems no one so far noticed one little bit of info we could grab from those screenshots.
That new unique sword, which is one-handed, has a weapon range of 12... that's a 100% increase compared to now.

It looks like those range changes they talked about are more substantial than I initially thought... still I wonder how this will help
Last edited by FrancescoV on Nov 24, 2016, 2:18:33 AM
"
FrancescoV wrote:
It seems no one so far noticed one little bit of info we could grab from those screenshots.
That new unique sword, which is one-handed, has a weapon range of 12... that's a 100% increase compared to now.

I noticed it but in the last Podcast #13 Rory Rackham mentioned, that ALL melee weapons will get increased base range.
"
Schakar wrote:
"
FrancescoV wrote:

I noticed it but in the last Podcast #13 Rory Rackham mentioned, that ALL melee weapons will get increased base range.

Yes but as far as I know they didn't tell the actual numbers, a 100% increase is a lot. I wonder if they are going to change Master of the Arena (and uniques like Warlord's Reach) to match the changes.

Last edited by FrancescoV on Nov 24, 2016, 2:28:08 AM
"
FrancescoV wrote:
"
Schakar wrote:
"
FrancescoV wrote:

Yes but as far as I know they didn't tell the actual numbers, a 100% increase is a lot. I wonder if they are going to change Master of the Arena (and uniques like Warlord's Reach) to match the changes.

I believe that the words Rory used were "dramatic increase", so I think this was to be expected (as thrusting swords are the one with the largest ranged, in his words again).
"

I believe that the words Rory used were "dramatic increase", so I think this was to be expected (as thrusting swords are the one with the largest ranged, in his words again).

I didn't watch the podcast and didn't know the actual words, fine then.

I still wonder if this will really help, I mean.. it will help Cyclone and Vengance will hit 1-2 additional mobs... but apart from that I see it more as a QOL improvement than an actual buff to meele, but maybe after testing it I will change my mind
i wish uniques were made with inspiration from diablo 3 legendaries... their stats are so much more interesting
Last edited by pandasplaying on Nov 24, 2016, 2:51:48 AM
meh

a "path of fire" for the next 3 months. Not impressed at all
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Do all these people talking about vendor trash realize that the sword and the bow will get upgraded? Probably not because reading is difficult.
"
Scrubble07 wrote:
Do all these people talking about vendor trash realize that the sword and the bow will get upgraded? Probably not because reading is difficult.

The sword may not, they only upgrade the breach ones.
i dont belive the sword will be upgraded.
It a leveling item for frost blades, before you can get something better mid game and then get the frost blade claws (forgot the name).
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info