Beta key for sell

btw...since this is a troll/spam thread..

Anyone got a key they want to share... i would be interested!
www.freemmodirect.com

Its a work in progress
i could give u mine but ur such a fucking pathetic troll and btw i can change my ip by closing my rooter so .
Someone gives me a beta key, ill get it tattooed.
http://www.rainymood.com/
Last edited by buckets on Jan 29, 2012, 9:50:17 PM
"
loudbass wrote:
i could give u mine but ur such a fucking pathetic troll and btw i can change my ip by closing my rooter so .

guess you are intelligent enough to reset your ip by closing your "rooter" ROFLMAO
www.freemmodirect.com

Its a work in progress
Last edited by freemmodirect on Jan 29, 2012, 9:52:15 PM
CWUNK-ETJD9 want the other half ? go fuck urself :D
lol i never doubted if you have some sort of key...whether it is a valid key is another thing....

and just so you know dc'ing your "rooter" does not change your external IP unless your running a ISP server. turning off your "rooter" will only change your internal IP... what everyone see's on the outside will remain the same.

so I hope you are your OWN ISP or flipping your "rooter" off wont do ya much good...or will it do much good for the fact they already have every account you made linked based on you using the single IP address on all three...

simple database query will tell them every account that logged in from the same IP address.

then all beta access ends up byby
www.freemmodirect.com

Its a work in progress
and btw its god damn path of exile im in diablo 3 beta so i couldnt care less brah
lol .. enjoy that 1/3 of act1 beta...

from what im understanding their beta has most of what is available open in beta. but I would rather wait till open beta than give someone with a bad attitude a single penny on a beta key that could end up revoked due to what is being done with it... lol
www.freemmodirect.com

Its a work in progress
dude stfu already get a god damn life son o.o
lol... you are using "dude" and "son"

seriously, if you were over 16 I would be surprised.

www.freemmodirect.com

Its a work in progress

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info