Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

League SSC 3.6.X Atziri-Uber / Shaper / Uber Lab / Breach / Elders / Uber-Elder Service

Did shaper kill for me.

Worked out quite nicely.
uber kill,wp
Well what is there to say, a Slayer.
Got exacly what I paid for, quick and smooth...the second part soon in your cinemas !!!
ing: mater_suspiriorum_pl
Nice service of this guy, can realy recommend him to anyone who needs a service :).

He runned a chayula breach for me and my mate, he is nice and polite and is thrustworthy :).
He just ran a service for me and my mate, Clean and nice kill :D i really recommend him, and is very polite and nice EVEN when i made the mistake by going inside and dying he cleaned it up for me

|| BROFIST ||
He failed and lost my set.
But he told me to bring one more set.
I can not understand why he should have bought a set with my money when he failed.
Consider carefully bros
I can not understand why he should have bought a set with my money when he failed.
Consider carefully bros
"
taxsoo wrote:
Consider carefully bros

maybe you have brain for think what im say , but im see not : WRITE GGG AND SAY FOR FIX FUCKIN SERVER AND LAGS FOR CAN PLAYErS PLAY NORM WITHOUT CRASHED CLIENT
"
FERAGAMO wrote:
"
taxsoo wrote:
Consider carefully bros

maybe you have brain for think what im say , but im see not : WRITE GGG AND SAY FOR FIX FUCKIN SERVER AND LAGS FOR CAN PLAYErS PLAY NORM WITHOUT CRASHED CLIENT

Anyway you failed and lost my set. It is true that I lost 1ex.
I do not want to talk to you anymore. I just want others to make a careful decision.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info