[2.4] CI Ele Blade Flurry Inquisitor / Life Version added (League starter)

"
Lianus wrote:
probably this is stupid question but can we use Hyaon`s furry?

You could but you'd need to take all frenzy charges and still have lower dps compared to a mediocre rolled ele sword. Additionaly you'd take 21% increased damage. Not worth it for saving a couple chaos on the weapon.
IGN: NautyJugg
"
Lianus wrote:
probably this is stupid question but can we use Hyaon`s furry?

What weapon you use depends on your budget ... and what's available at the start. I use Hyaon's Fury in my life-based build that I posted earlier in the forums ... primarily because it's cheap and always available. If you can snag some other cheapish rare weapon with ele DPS similar to a Hyaon, then certainly upgrade. Hyaon's base attack speed and crit chance are kinda sucky. Rares will usually have better attack speed and crit chance and even crit multiplier. All three of which are important for ele inquisitor builds. Attack speed especially for Blade Flurry.

But, imo, Hyaon's is definitely good enough for yellow tier maps. But don't use it forever.

I'm not sure why everyone thinks you MUST stack frenzy charges with Hyaon's - the damage gain is meh for the damage taken penalty. You could skip frenzy charges entirely in fact.
how did your build fare in high end game maps/uber lab etc?
Here is lvl 90 300edps sword + cheap gear DPS calc 5L BF,WED,Added L, FA, Conc = 403k dps

90 lvl Ass with bino + death's hand 5L conc = 292k total dps

Ass:
+ Grace + AA
+ more expensive weapon

Inq:
+ 400 more Hp in perfect gear
+ more dps
- reflect
- need diamond flask

here is self crafted 220 pdps dagger + brightbeak = 187k dps
Last edited by ActiveSlay on Nov 30, 2016, 7:22:46 PM
What is that app you're using?
"
Madhatter0 wrote:
What is that app you're using?

PathOfBuilding
This looks like a fun build. If you can get your resists figured out I think Choir of the Storms is bis for the neck the 50% increased lightning + possible crit is pretty crazy
how do you deal with stun?
"
how do you deal with stun?

Easiest way is to get Eye of Chayula.
Another option is to get Kiara's Determination Flask and use it on demand when playing SC.

I will update the guide soon with what I came up with in Breach so far. In the meantime you can check my char BladeMetaAgain in my profile.
IGN: NautyJugg
Last edited by tayfun369 on Dec 15, 2016, 4:07:58 AM
Hi, i'm interested in your build. I have a question, how would your build perform compared to something like this https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1772433/page/1

or this https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1806782/page/1

Also I was wondering if you could post a demonstration video of how your build performs in high tier maps.

Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info