2.4.3b Patch Notes (Restartless)

All my problems fixed after updating the latest DirectX 11 for 64bit.
To those who use NVidia drivers, i heard from my friend that the latest update been causing some problems for CERTAIN USERS so becareful what you update.
I am using WINDOWS 7 with NVIDIA version 375.70 with the latest directx 11 64bit from microsoft website.
No problem playing the game now.
every time i start the client now it will not start in fullscreen mode, even though its my preference and always selected.
also once it starts its always black screen. i hear the music but theres no visuals until i minimize the window and reopen it.

**********NOTE
to all those who say you just get a black screen....minimize the window then reopen it and you shouldn't have an issue.

i can then reselect fullscreen and it works fine, but im unsure why it won't start in fullscreen. just kinda annoying as i've never had this issue before
"
xMustard wrote:
every time i start the client now it will not start in fullscreen mode, even though its my preference and always selected.
also once it starts its always black screen. i hear the music but theres no visuals until i minimize the window and reopen it.

**********NOTE
to all those who say you just get a black screen....minimize the window then reopen it and you shouldn't have an issue.

i can then reselect fullscreen and it works fine, but im unsure why it won't start in fullscreen. just kinda annoying as i've never had this issue before

^^^
Doesn't worked unfortunately

Does the problem with a black screen/only UI appearing have to do with old AMD cards that are no longer supported like radeon4200? Because if this is the problem I'm f**ked
"
NOTE: We are still working on various other crashes and technical issues with the new renderer such as the DirectX 11 version not working when you don't have the DirectX 11.1 runtime installed. These fixes will be in follow-up patches.

I haven't kept up with the gaming standards here, but if you are running Windows 10 x64, do you need to explicitly install DX11.1 or having DX12 result in full backwards compatibility? I'm figuring it's full backwards compatibility with all versions of DX11.x, but figured I'd ask to make sure.
GOOD JOB GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.... with every time u make that, unbeliveble to fuck up fps after so many retarded patches but u retards did it.. from 30-40 avg fps before ur "Optifuckedmize" to 2-5 fps..

GOOOOD JOB

Чесно я не понимаю, как вам удается быть настолько конченными. а еще это пидарский блядский фикс, запрещающий писать в чат на русском языке. уебищные нацисты....
Last edited by Viperz212 on Nov 22, 2016, 1:20:08 PM
Same here, game always in windowed when my preference is windowed fullscreen. in game at my HO Atlas map have graphic bug where the undiscovered area flashing between to be covered and uncovered like discovered.
My gtx1060 and detected, but RTSS don't work always with POE.64 .
now have a lot of crashes with dx09, thanks ggg lost a t16 map :(
Ало ля почему нельзя тени оффнуть ??????????????????777777
"
Ало ля почему нельзя тени оффнуть ??????????????????777777

потому что ламеры, блять, игру пишут (((

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info