2.4.3b Patch Notes (Restartless)

I can use the DX11 render now and PoE runs better than it has ever run. No slowdowns or hitches at all while staying >60 FPS even when exploding giant packs.
Still having the issue with the dx11 client not finding my video card. The other dx9 client can see it fine
dank
"
Chris wrote:
Fixed a bug where Dart Traps in the Labyrinth and Trials were not firing projectiles.

Thanks Obama
Last edited by Ashkatar on Nov 21, 2016, 11:55:57 PM
The patch that went out today.

The initial loading screen, the Log On box, Options etc, the mouse detection for each box, the area of the box you hover the mouse over before it highlights is WAY OFF.

For example, the game allows you to mouse click to EXIT, but the detect for the mouse is BELOW the actual box (which is a pain if your task bar is active there).

All the 4 boxes on the initial screen do it to differing degrees, but only the log on screen, the options menu from the log on screen does not do that (that I can see).

x86 (old) client is fine, x64 is stuffed.
Last edited by iamnotspock on Nov 22, 2016, 12:57:53 AM
"
senzodakaro wrote:
Update size 1.83GB !!!!

Are you kidding me???

Never see a game have update files THAT BIG!

So... no thanks.. and goodbye

Bye then, I will name my next ex drop from a barrel in memory of you.

Wait till Act 5 comes next year :)
"
Nauze wrote:
yeah, it still runs like shit, over 3 minutes to even get to the character selection on 64bits.

Great patch GGG =D

Then your HDD needs a defrag (as well as a GGPK defrag).

My SSD takes about 1 second.
For all Win7 users who used to crash x64 client - install KB2670838 update and then game will start. Thanks Chris <3
Does this fix the black screen after shutting the game down?
"
Does this fix the black screen after shutting the game down?

Not for me at least, it continues with the black screen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info