Essence As a Core Game Mechanic

"
tobes111 wrote:
"
"
Vhlad wrote:
Are existing unused essence of woe and insanity becoming legacy or only the items already crafted with them?

It is good question.

This needs to be answered...

Same with insanity.

We have to use all our essence of woe and insanity now???? or not?

Wondering the same thing.
^

^^

^^^

THIS is the most important question and still being ignored...

The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
Agree ^

"
tobes111 wrote:
^

^^

^^^

THIS is the most important question and still being ignored...

just check the reddit, it might be answered there way before here
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Better be safe and use all your woes and insanity NOW

Judging by GGG lack of response they don't know themselves.

And if they say yes, they probably still don't know, and will nerf all essences anyway.
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
I would like to make a reasonable comment, post my reasonable opinion, but i understand im no streamer, so no one can listen to me, what a shame..

More content added to the core game, still, the same 4 stash tabs remain, still, less room to store things, this is unbearable. Please add at least one more stash tab, more and more content is added each league..

Congtrats with the essence changes, the effect on prices are limited though, the anouncement is not streamed, but still better, more equilibrium. Now delirium can be used for other things more often, current prices are prohibitive.
sounds good!
"
ArlindoBerto wrote:
I would like to make a reasonable comment, post my reasonable opinion, but i understand im no streamer, so no one can listen to me, what a shame..

More content added to the core game, still, the same 4 stash tabs remain, still, less room to store things, this is unbearable. Please add at least one more stash tab, more and more content is added each league..

Congtrats with the essence changes, the effect on prices are limited though, the anouncement is not streamed, but still better, more equilibrium. Now delirium can be used for other things more often, current prices are prohibitive.

You should know by now the introduction of

1) cards
2) essences
3) junk uniques

Are all designed for players to buy more stash tabs....
Please, as it is going to be core, do a "essence" tab stash. Also I ask for a "map" tab stash. Tks GGG you're awesome. :)
go ahead and tells us the zana map mods available plz.
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info