Essence As a Core Game Mechanic

Another retroactive nerf - rly?
Finally, following the last leagues logic, i guess i won't need to play next league =D
Or just a bit for the mtx

Cause you know, my stuff isn't finished yet on this league and on standard, want to play my characters more there =/ with all the sweet currency and gear ive gathered.
You guys should consider that some day......
Buff life on the right side of the tree! Just a little! Pretty Please!
Last edited by The_Risen on Nov 21, 2016, 5:08:22 PM
one sixth of what it was its kind of 16%?? Cause we used to have 100% chance cause in all zones xD
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
Qarl wrote:
This will be retroactive, as it will affect all instances of Decay.

At last, you start to remove some OP legacy attributes.
I applaude this brave move ! Respect for GGG lvl up.

Oh, and glad to see essences move into the core game. I didn't have time to try essence league, I'm glad to enjoy this feature once merged into the core.
The core game now have a tons of things to do with all additions over the years, I love the idea to log in and wonder "What will I do ?" instead of "What can I do ?".
That.. Is... AWESOME! GGG YOU ROCK! 2.5 HYPE! And from the bottom of my heart - TAHNK YOU for making PoE greater and more fun to play with each major patch. Each league is cool. And the most sweet thing for me - is that you listen to the community. Keep on good work. And may the fun, the luck and the Goddess light be with you. ^^
"
"
Vhlad wrote:
Are existing unused essence of woe and insanity becoming legacy or only the items already crafted with them?

It is good question.

Over 6 pages still no answer...
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
awesome, I liked the essences.
"
For all but the Decay effect, old values on existing items will be stay the same. Using a Divine Orb will reroll them to the new values.

FeelsBadMan. I knew decay would be getting nerfed, but didn't guess it'd be retroactive. :(

rip daggers.

You will be missed.
GGG YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!! This is also part of the reason I bought another supporter pack yesterday :) !!! Keep up the awesome work my friends!!
Hello. I would like to ask 3 things:

1 ° Concerning the effect of physics on clothes and cloaks. In my HO, it has an effect (which I can not remember which master I got), which adds a "continuous wind". Currently, physics does not apply within this area with such a gale. Do you intend in the future to add effects of physical movement to similar effects or when the character stands still?

2 ° With regard to Stash. You always listen to what the wider community asks or seeks. Is it possible for someone to add a medium to which we can "Organize" our stash of microtransactions? Because the effects of portals and frames, are fixed, and always disrupt the mtx stash ...

3. Is there any way to change the characters' names instead of creating another? Because creating another would not be such a problem for a character that is lv below 90. But many of us have lv 95+ or lv 100 characters. And making the name change would be perfect. Even if paying for this service, it would be quite interesting to add to the game.

Thank you very much for always bringing us new content. It is a pleasure to help you, since you do not leave us shaking hands. THX!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info