Essence As a Core Game Mechanic

"
Qarl wrote:

We are reducing the Decay damage from Essence of Delirium. This will be retroactive, as it will affect all instances of Decay.
What magnitude of a nerf should we expect? 20%? 50%? 90%?
Glad to see the ES essence taking a hit since 2.4 was all about the ES meta (maybe 2.5 might continue the trend but no this badly).
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Happy to see that Essence stays in the Game. I also had the feeling that essences are used from early levels and a good way for newcomer to get some upgrades -> like chris said:" When people are at maps, they usually are hooked to the game". I really like to see some data on essence league!

Cheers GGG
Great!
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
"
Vhlad wrote:
Are existing unused essence of woe and insanity becoming legacy or only the items already crafted with them?

^

I think we better use all our essence of woes.... ASAP??

The initial post does not say... really disappointing.
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
Last edited by tobes111 on Nov 21, 2016, 4:35:12 PM
Are they going to be putting in Essence slots in Currency tab ?
Sweet!!
Sad... Like we did not have sufficient clutter in our storage. And did not play 'micromanagement of exile' long enough.
Better would be change existing orbs granting them some essence power.
Will we get some space for essences in the currency tab?
YAY! Finally I get to craft gear without breaking the bank!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info