[2.5] [CI SRS] Chaos Inoculation Summon Raging Spirit (Shaper Viable)

how many chromatics did u spent in this bow ( 6 off colors ) ?
what do u think about this build in 2.5?

"Reduced the maximum number of Summoned Raging Spirits to 20, but we have also increased damage as the gem levels up to compensate. It's intended to be a similar damage output but with less casting needed and less effective area of effect."
"
nortx wrote:

"Reduced the maximum number of Summoned Raging Spirits to 20, but we have also increased damage as the gem levels up to compensate. It's intended to be a similar damage output but with less casting needed and less effective area of effect."

This is more important.

Soul Strike's faster start of energy shield recharge has been reduced to 80%. A Divine Orb can be used to reroll the stats within this new range.
"
nortx wrote:

That bow is a "crude bow" and it has no requirement, so u can roll whatever color u want, there are no restriction
I think 2.5 is a buff for shaper/guardians fights. And MAYBE Spell Echo can be replaced. we will see :-).
Energy From Within nerf is not so hard got ~250%+ inc ES on my tree and if i use 3 of them i will lose 18%.
Soul Strike nerf is also not so hard ES recharge starts now 1.03 sec after take any damage and was before 0.75 sec(With Essence Surge skill note).
Last edited by Bozztm on Nov 30, 2016, 8:08:25 AM
Actually,the Crude Bow has a requirement of 14 dex, which make it easier to off colour, but not that much... i've still spend like 550 chromes to bbbrrr it ;) try to roll "reduced attribute requirements" before trying to colour it, cause it helps a lot. I think SRS got buffed and 'bout Soul Strike's, i might chose Occultist for more survivability, 'cause we don't even need that much cast speed right now o/
im curious, why no duration nodes at all not even one cluster?
"
Giniyo wrote:

Because in maps everything dies and in bossfights my srs´s dies and only for Flesh Offering its not worse for me.
"
Bozztm wrote:
"
Giniyo wrote:

Because in maps everything dies and in bossfights my srs´s dies and only for Flesh Offering its not worse for me.

Do you think the new changes to base totem/minion resistances will significantly improve spirit survivability?
Have you tried the tree without Zealot's Oath? It seems like it would only provide around 300 es/sec normally. And shooting up to around 1000 es/sec with boot enchant and Consecrated ground on flask. Which seems very negligible compared to the recharge you get after 1 second.
"
VKpD wrote:
Have you tried the tree without Zealot's Oath? It seems like it would only provide around 300 es/sec normally. And shooting up to around 1000 es/sec with boot enchant and Consecrated ground on flask. Which seems very negligible compared to the recharge you get after 1 second.

Its nice in cases you take dmg longer time for example on burning ground/desecrated ground/burning.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info