[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

Hello again, im having some troubles about this build i cant reach the 114k dps you show in the first post i only reach 13k using flask blood rage hatred and power charges. Can u tell why i can raise my dps to that number? Thank you in advance!!

My sheet 6pc/3frenzy/BR/Hatred/Flask

My
Last edited by Pitopito on Dec 27, 2016, 7:10:40 AM
"
Pitopito wrote:
Hello again, im having some troubles about this build i cant reach the 114k dps you show in the first post i only reach 13k using flask blood rage hatred and power charges. Can u tell why i can raise my dps to that number? Thank you in advance!!

What?! This seems way too low for your gear. To compare numbers to the 114k tooltip you should use Conc Effect, a Sulphur Flask instead of the Basalt Flask and drop an Ancestral Warchief Totem.

I don't even use Hatred nor Frenzy Charges and my tooltip more than doubles yours Oo

However your biggest problem is your accuracy. 78% is a joke. I haven't even invested heavily into it and I have 88%. You should better aim for 90%+.
"Temporal Chains multiplies the duration on the monster that you are already multiplying through duration multipliers of poison damage."
- Inception by Kripp, 2017
"
Pitopito wrote:

My

This is why I dislike it when people only post hyperinflated DPS numbers. It's misleading as hell.

But if you want higher DPS for e-peen reasons, here are some things you could improve:
Higher crit multi on Abyssus
Blade Flurry damage helm enchant
Flat physical damage and crit multi on amulet
Flat physical damage on rare ring
Concentrated effect instead of Increased Area of Effect
Good jewels with at least 3 damage mods
You're missing Atziri's promise flask
Ancestral Warchief up
You've hit something recently for the 140% increased damage
Lion's Roar, Taste of Hate and Atziri's Promise are up
Might as well add the new unique Stibnite Flask for Unholy Might

Just keep in mind that that kind of DPS is not sustainable.
IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
"
Tizid wrote:
"
Pitopito wrote:

What?! This seems way too low for your gear. To compare numbers to the 114k tooltip you should use Conc Effect, a Sulphur Flask instead of the Basalt Flask and drop an Ancestral Warchief Totem.

I don't even use Hatred nor Frenzy Charges and my tooltip more than doubles yours Oo

However your biggest problem is your accuracy. 78% is a joke. I haven't even invested heavily into it and I have 88%. You should better aim for 90%+.

ohh i see i ll take a warchief totem (im using wither spell totem atm)

also i ll try to raise my accuracy

"
kolton wrote:
"
Pitopito wrote:

My

This is why I dislike it when people only post hyperinflated DPS numbers. It's misleading as hell.

But if you want higher DPS for e-peen reasons, here are some things you could improve:
Higher crit multi on Abyssus
Blade Flurry damage helm enchant
Flat physical damage and crit multi on amulet
Flat physical damage on rare ring
Concentrated effect instead of Increased Area of Effect
Good jewels with at least 3 damage mods
You're missing Atziri's promise flask
Ancestral Warchief up
You've hit something recently for the 140% increased damage
Lion's Roar, Taste of Hate and Atziri's Promise are up
Might as well add the new unique Stibnite Flask for Unholy Might

Just keep in mind that that kind of DPS is not sustainable.

Oh i see great advices!! i ll take all of them on count to improve my gear Thank you very much!!!
Is there any way with this build to gain endurance charges?

Is there any reason to keep Immortal call at lvl 1 with a lvl 11 cwdt gem?
Hello, just start leveling BF chatecter. im have 6 ex budget, how better to use it? that to buy first, second etc? Really interest in this build, but for now have only 6ex to start
"
Tizid wrote:
"
simakover wrote:
Hand of wisdom and action is worst than your claws? Just interest why you use wolfy claws

This build focus on Physical and Poison Damage. Hand of Wisdom and Action scales Lightning Damage. A whole nother build.

Read the build again especially the part "How it works". It will answer your questions.

still do not know how wolfs works. even in guide author say that minion dmg is overall dmg boost, but why?
Last edited by simakover on Dec 27, 2016, 8:39:05 AM
"
Pitopito wrote:

No you should not since Wither Totem truely buffs your damage. Warchief Totem ist just for epeen reasons that kolton mentioned.

Just forget the 114k Tooltip. Even with 40k+ with all Flasks and Powercharges up in a Conc Effect setup you will melt every boss in this game.

"
simakover wrote:
still do not know how wolfs works. even in guide author say that minion dmg is overall dmg boost, but why?

Because of the Claws itself.

Increases and reductions to Minion Damage also affects you
70% increased Minion Damage if you have Hit Recently

That means with 2x Scourge you have 140% increased Minion Damage if you have Hit Recently that also affects you (your damage). This damage double dips on ALL of your damage; your Hit damage and on your Poison damage gets boosted aswell.
"Temporal Chains multiplies the duration on the monster that you are already multiplying through duration multipliers of poison damage."
- Inception by Kripp, 2017
Last edited by Tizid on Dec 27, 2016, 9:20:25 AM
@ Tizid: I check Your char profile. How about stun in Your build? You don't use Chayula amulet or skyforth boots.
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
"
Tizid wrote:
"
Pitopito wrote:

No you should not since Wither Totem truely buffs your damage. Warchief Totem ist just for epeen reasons that kolton mentioned.

Just forget the 114k Tooltip. Even with 40k+ with all Flasks and Powercharges up in a Conc Effect setup you will melt every boss in this game.

"
simakover wrote:

Because of the Claws itself.

Increases and reductions to Minion Damage also affects you
70% increased Minion Damage if you have Hit Recently

That means with 2x Scourge you have 140% increased Minion Damage if you have Hit Recently that also affects you (your damage). This damage double dips on ALL of your damage; your Hit damage and on your Poison damage gets boosted aswell.

thanks, now see.

may be you can recommend how to buy stuf in priority? im have 6 ex for start. now leveling, so can search wisely

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info