[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

Skyforth help to deal with Stun although not providing immunity.
"
Madsen88 wrote:
Hi, love the build guide. This is whay i am running now, and i am at lvl 75 or so.
My question is about the Blade Flurry links.
I only have a 5-link, currently running BF-FasterAttacks-DamOnFullLife-CritSupport-CritDamSupport.

Q1: What would be the best 5-link setup for this build?

"
pr13st wrote:
Q1 I'm using the same links for my 5l, ppl have been suggesting replacing FA with IncAoe.

So both of you miss Melee Phys Dmg? One reason we go CI is to use BOTH Melee Phys Dmg + Melee Phys Dmg on Full Life...

BF > Melee Phys > Melee Phys Full Life > Crit Strikes > Faster Attacks/Inc Aoe - as you prefer.
"Temporal Chains multiplies the duration on the monster that you are already multiplying through duration multipliers of poison damage."
- Inception by Kripp, 2017
Last edited by Tizid on Dec 20, 2016, 11:26:09 AM
2G 2R on a 5L is not worth it in my opinion. Although it might be better to have 2R than 2G, so lose faster attacks for melee phys.
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Dec 20, 2016, 11:57:25 AM
Is enlighten on 4 lvl must have to fit discipline, HoA, hatred ? If yes which one you choose then ?
Last edited by siema87 on Dec 20, 2016, 3:55:14 PM
"
Tizid wrote:
"
Madsen88 wrote:
Hi, love the build guide. This is whay i am running now, and i am at lvl 75 or so.
My question is about the Blade Flurry links.
I only have a 5-link, currently running BF-FasterAttacks-DamOnFullLife-CritSupport-CritDamSupport.

Q1: What would be the best 5-link setup for this build?

"
pr13st wrote:
Q1 I'm using the same links for my 5l, ppl have been suggesting replacing FA with IncAoe.

So both of you miss Melee Phys Dmg? One reason we go CI is to use BOTH Melee Phys Dmg + Melee Phys Dmg on Full Life...

BF > Melee Phys > Melee Phys Full Life > Crit Strikes > Faster Attacks/Inc Aoe - as you prefer.

I would use conc effect/aoe above all else. Conc effect gives you the most damage out of all the supports (mainly for bosses), while inc. Aoe helps you with mapping (swap them as needed).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Dec 20, 2016, 3:55:56 PM
Is enlighten on 4 lvl must have to fit discipline, HoA, hatred ? If yes which one you choose then ?

Reposting bump
hi ,i have a question.i have enlighten 4lvl and 3 aurs: hatred,HoA and discipline.and i can hit 1 time. 30 mana. what i do wrong?
"
edm161 wrote:
hi ,i have a question.i have enlighten 4lvl and 3 aurs: hatred,HoA and discipline.and i can hit 1 time. 30 mana. what i do wrong?

Get Skyforth or the 4% reduced mana reserved node beneath CI + Conqueror's Efficiency Jewel.

"
siema87 wrote:

Reposting bump

Use this https://poe.mikelat.com/
"Temporal Chains multiplies the duration on the monster that you are already multiplying through duration multipliers of poison damage."
- Inception by Kripp, 2017
Last edited by Tizid on Dec 20, 2016, 4:30:14 PM
Hey, i'm level 90 so far and I would like to know how it is possible to get enough ES to be safe

5k8 ES and its not nice, any tips ?
"
lqte wrote:
Hey, i'm level 90 so far and I would like to know how it is possible to get enough ES to be safe

5k8 ES and its not nice, any tips ?

U should try a crytal belt, ES% and falt ES on both jewelry, remove eye of chuyula and get 80% stun imunity on boots if u cant afford the 30ex boots, u might lose a bit of dps because of the belt, but really nothing to crazy. boots and gloves should be to 200ES

HF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info