[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

"
Reloads wrote:
I feel like I am doing so little damage to bosses right now. I have 1.8k Tooltip without buffs/charges/flasks and 8.2k with flask, charges, and buffs. This doesn't feel that great and I am dying to tier 12 bosses at level 84 just feels awful. This is my build and my gear. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Spoiler

My passive skill tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAEJB5kNfA5ID6sQkhEPES8RUBGWFdcV7RX9Fr8bJSBuIvQkiyepKjgrCiy_LggyMjQKNbk7DT1fRwZJUUmxSxxLrkyzUDBSU1S9VmNcQFxrXfJfamNDaoxr22wIbAttGW1sb1dwu3X9eBl_xoJThEiEb4SihMWGrowLjYGPwY_6kyeWi5eVl_SbtaEvotmnK6yYsNi0DLTFtUi42bxvvorBoMHFwzrDbcgUytPP6dAf0NDVudYH18_ZW9mG2-fdSOLV6QLquutj7BjssO1B74jv6_DV8Yry4fVv99f5Nw==?accountName=Reloads&characterName=Reload_Farmer

how are u onlu 1.8k without buffs I'm at 4.4k without hatred and you are even running 3 auras when I only run 2 somethings not right I guess maybe the 10 more points make the difference? since I'm 93

also I see no jewels in your tree are you not using any?
Last edited by bladeofurry on Dec 18, 2016, 3:53:56 PM
"
how are u onlu 1.8k without buffs I'm at 4.4k without hatred and you are even running 3 auras when I only run 2 somethings not right I guess maybe the 10 more points make the difference? since I'm 93

also I see no jewels in your tree are you not using any?
I'm running minion damage jewels along with attack speed. So I really don't understand what I did wrong.

I also made some changes (lost like 700ES) and took the damage claw wheel and only gained like 400 DPS without buffs.

This is my tree now (without the privacy thing so you can see my jewels)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Reloads/characters
Last edited by Reloads on Dec 18, 2016, 4:06:23 PM
"
I'm running minion damage jewels along with attack speed. So I really don't understand what I did wrong.

I also made some changes (lost like 700ES) and took the damage claw wheel and only gained like 400 DPS without buffs.

This is my tree now (without the privacy thing so you can see my jewels)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Reloads/characters

In my opinion you are lacking the flat phys dmg on your ring and amulet you cant underestimate them.
And maybe focus more on phys dmg in jewels alongsine with minion dmg . i dont feel like the attack speed is that important as long as you have under 0.20 attacks per sec. Otherwise i dont know i recommend using an Atziri's flask aswell . And ofc for bosses conc effect instead of aoe.
You even got skyforth so dunno powercharges shoudnt be an issue for you i guess get some more lvl until 90.

I also dont feel like im destroying everything atm either but that is probably because of abysuss if i would use that thing then i believe i would pretty much one shot the bosses. But would be one shoted from them as well.

Oh and dont forget, I just saw you are missing the last accen. class thats a HUGE boost because of the 100% more poison dmg on crits.

Hope that helped
"
In my opinion you are lacking the flat phys dmg on your ring and amulet you cant underestimate them.
And maybe focus more on phys dmg in jewels alongsine with minion dmg . i dont feel like the attack speed is that important as long as you have under 0.20 attacks per sec. Otherwise i dont know i recommend using an Atziri's flask aswell . And ofc for bosses conc effect instead of aoe.
You even got skyforth so dunno powercharges shoudnt be an issue for you i guess get some more lvl until 90.

I also dont feel like im destroying everything atm either but that is probably because of abysuss if i would use that thing then i believe i would pretty much one shot the bosses. But would be one shoted from them as well.

Oh and dont forget, I just saw you are missing the last accen. class thats a HUGE boost because of the 100% more poison dmg on crits.

Hope that helped

Alright I'll try to get a better ammy after I get some more currency.The ring is basically impossible to replace I built my entire character around the res that provided.

As for the last ascendancy I want to get it but today's lab sucks ass so i'm waiting for the reset.

for the jewels isn't the minion damage same as physical in our build?
Last edited by Reloads on Dec 18, 2016, 4:24:07 PM
"
Reloads wrote:
"

Hope that helped

Alright I'll try to get a better ammy after I get some more currency.The ring is basically impossible to replace I built my entire character around the res that provided.

As for the last ascendancy I want to get it but today's lab sucks ass so i'm waiting for the reset.

ohhh I use abyssus maybe that's why don't be afraid of the increased 40% damage its not that bad really when u leach
oh that's another thing you need all your asendacys
Last edited by bladeofurry on Dec 18, 2016, 4:38:08 PM
"

Well yes but you can take both you know. Like minion dmg on jewels AND phys dmg and even crit multi so that would be better jewels instead of just minion dmg,.

So i would look for these 3 stats:
Minion dmg
Phys dmg /dmg with claws
crit multi
dmg overtime
atk speed with claws
and the rest like fillig stuff you need ES or resi
guys,
iam leveling, lvl 50 atm.
but what i can do to help my energy leech?

i have just the 2% from the wepon.. but not help nothing.
use blasphemy with warlords mark to lvl up.
is 319 (437 w/ crit dmg gem) enough for this build? I really dont wanna go abyssus

Also how much ES should i have as a minimum?
Last edited by Gutterflower on Dec 18, 2016, 8:13:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info