[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

Edit: Asked a silly question, figured out the answer myself :3. Ignore this.
IGN: Impair
Last edited by Impaired on Dec 8, 2016, 12:24:50 PM
Hi thanks for the good work I am very much enjoying playing this. I just have a question about CI skill tree. Is it not worth going for Death Attunement even tho you waste a point maximum life?
"
slowcow wrote:
Since I am so new I had no idea about bandit quest rewards up untill I did the one in merc. So Imissed my 8% attack speed. Is it reason enough to just reroll another character?
You can do the recipe to refund the point and choose a bandit reward.
So its been a week into the game this build has been a blast. I have tons of improvements on gear to do, I leveled as ES which was pretty damn easy if you went with frost blades to level. Once we found the claw unq it was on and easy. Im now 84 and soloing t11 maps with a 4 link like wtf i can only imagine once i fix my gear what this build can do.

thats my gear so far its by no means perfect. The plus is I roll threw t11 solo with speed and can keep up in end game maps pretty with with a group.

I like orbs
"
skriiii wrote:
Hi thanks for the good work I am very much enjoying playing this. I just have a question about CI skill tree. Is it not worth going for Death Attunement even tho you waste a point maximum life?

What for exactly? This build's strong points are not in the summoned wolves and Death Attunement doesn't affect the caster in anyway with the exception of being able to cast an extra Spectre which is a skill we don't use in this build.
"
Mikav wrote:
Guys, what are you doing with stunlock before getting Skyforth? I get stunned often and die. Thinking about chayula... Anyone has the same problem?

I'm using this
"
abandonctrl wrote:
So its been a week into the game this build has been a blast. I have tons of improvements on gear to do, I leveled as ES which was pretty damn easy if you went with frost blades to level. Once we found the claw unq it was on and easy. Im now 84 and soloing t11 maps with a 4 link like wtf i can only imagine once i fix my gear what this build can do.

thats my gear so far its by no means perfect. The plus is I roll threw t11 solo with speed and can keep up in end game maps pretty with with a group.

whats ur es at?
"
bladeofurry wrote:

I'm using this

But we cant use breach rings in that case (becouse second ring is voidheart). And breach rings are very strong for breaches... don't know what to do. Someone can test LL build with new improve Presence of Chayula Onyx Amulet? I have not yet enough currency for it. May be it can give same ES as CI.

lol checked ur vid chimera deletion, at sec 12 we see u got 11k dps, which is (lol) same to mine using loath bane.

really got job man!

btw here ur dps i sniffed ->

http://imgur.com/a/QYJ9l
Last edited by veritaserum on Dec 8, 2016, 7:48:23 PM
just check abysus helm dmg
its op
but reflect hurt
phys dmg hurts
i fall from 14K ES to 11K

hmm

Report Forum Post

Report Account: