[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

I've found an improvement to your skill tree.

http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAP0WAAB8AQkNfA5ID6sRDxEvEVARlhXXFe0V_Ra_GyUgbiL0JIsnqSoLKjgrCiy_Lgg1uT1fRfRHBklRSbFLHEuuTLNQMFIpUlNUvVXgVmNYWlxAXGtd8l9qY0Nkr2qMa9tsCGwLbRltbG9XcFJ1_X_GglOESIRvhMWGroo4jAuNgY_Bj_qTJ5aLl5WX9Ju1oS-i2acrrJiw2LQMtMW1SLjZuXy-isGgwcXDOsNtyBTK08_p0B_Q0NW51gfXz9lb2-fdSOLV6QLquutj7BjssO1B74jv6_DV8Yry4fVv99f5NzsNRnGDCWBDbj2-gAeZEJIyMkyOWfCEorxv2YYAAAAAAA==

I took out the dual wield nodes at the top of the witch tree, and specced down to the jewel in the scion tree. Same amount of skill points.

On your tree those 5 points give 16% atk speed, 20% physical damage

My tree you get 15% atk speed and a jewel. So as long as your jewel can beat 1% attack speed and 20% physical (which it can easily), this tree should be better.

Only downside is you lose the 20 dexterity which you may have needed for skill gems, not sure about that.
IGN: Impair
I have no clue how to get over 4k es I'm siting at 3.1k with all the es nodes on the tree only thing I can replace is the helmet

this is my current gear

I feel like this build really inst league start friendly

oh I just switched and started using displine now I'm 4.2k I had to drop blasp/assasins mark
Last edited by bladeofurry on Dec 5, 2016, 3:57:24 AM
"
bladeofurry wrote:
I have no clue how to get over 4k es I'm siting at 3.1k with all the es nodes on the tree only thing I can replace is the helmet

this is my current gear

I feel like this build really inst league start friendly

oh I just switched and started using displine now I'm 4.2k I had to drop blasp/assasins mark

Im thinkin this build needs close to maxed es gear to get 8k
Also i have no idea how he is even runing 4 auras (blas/dis/hate/ash) i cant even use 3 (3 is doable with lvl 4 enlighten & skyforths i think?)

Also i dont really get how he kills bosses as fast as he does in the vids as BF seems bad to me(my bladefall is doing like x2 BFs dps) but im not done with gear yet (but still not sure how these claws+1-2 more gems would help THAT much)
I gotta sort my gems and put in cwdt maybe that will help and also my last 4 ascendance points

I'm just frustrated I was siting in game for like 5 hours not being able to progress because prices are skyrocking on everything 2 days into a league which makes no fkin sense to me
unless your rmting theres no way to get half the items you need for a build 2 days in and like the helmet is 60+ chaos like really I must really suck at the game lol most if farmed total is like 20-30c
Last edited by bladeofurry on Dec 5, 2016, 4:35:37 AM
juste my feedback concerning this build and the last comments (Third Spoiler is the TL;DR) :

Spoiler
The build is a great claw build BUT :

As always when leveling a new char, don't level up with the end goal. As a shadow we often start with fire traps for example. Because BF low level + no stuff SUCKS.
So go with alternate skill, just switch BF when you have some gear. There is no guide for this it really depends on what you loot.

Don't go with CLAWS early, this claw build is very good when you have the double claws, and some gear
Same Statment with ES, unless you know what you're doing, DON'T GO ES EARLY.

You will then ask "What should I go then ?" :
go for DAGGERS, it temporarly but it's better when leveling up.
go for EVASION, it's cheaper/easier to get

Sure you can try to go claws/CI since the beggining ... HF =)

Spoiler
My feedback :

- This build is my endgame goal, so far I've take nodes in the shadow/ranger/duelists aeras, getting life/attack speed/evasion/dual wieldings/dagger/physical nodes. The mana regen nodes are also super usefull.
- I'm near 4K HP with 40% to dodge 25 block. 1,2 K DPS 4L with IncAOE.
When I'll get the currency I'll switch to CI/Scourge (maybe it will be too expensive)
I'm 79 just chaining low levels maps at the speed of light with a 4L, even clearing the breaches (most of them ^^)
- The build is hard to play, because you need to be carefull and move a lot (WB+FORTIF+FA as mandatory).
I've bought a 20C 200 pDPS dagger + the axe that gives onslaught it works very well. Good APS on dagger is a must to stack the BF charges faster.

The typicall pattern is :
Whirling blades to move - meet a pack - WB back - Attack with BF - release at 6 charges - if enemies dead WB forward - if not WB back and repeat.

You really have to ALWAYS move, the attack speed is super important cause it determines at wich speed you can stacks 6 charges of BF. I recommend to link a decoy totem with your golem + minion life, it helps a lot in all situations

It was a bit painfull until level 65/70, then I could max my resistances get à 200+ pDPS dagger and then it became super cool.

Spoiler
TL;DR
Didn't check Unchained leveling guide but surellly super usefull for new players (check some pages ago), don't rush the gear/final tree, it will be too hard. Go first for a life/eva/dagger build

For the rest, BF is amazing, thanks to Unchained's stream I learnt a lot about his build/the skill that is amazing. I really hope I'll be able to go CI/double scourge.
Last edited by 4phex on Dec 5, 2016, 5:11:32 AM
hey Guys, from what source except the ascendancy - Unstable Infusion (10% change to gain a Power Charge on non-Critical Strike) does this build get the Power Charges ? dont see any gem or curse ;/ thanks for your help
Loving this build so far, i had my doubts but with a few gear changes it's been settled very solid guide and build.

Just wanted to bring up some people suggested leveling with Daggers DONT. as you transition into maps leech becomes a big problem if your already CI, even with blasphemy warlords it wasnt enough, claws makes it so much easier and you dont need Blasphemy so you can run hatred.
Also im around t10 maps already, im currently not dual wielding as mapping i didnt feel i needed that extra damage, it'll be nice when i can obtain scourge but currently it's not needed, heres my gear.

I feel Valyrium is really really needed at first i didnt, Kiara's wasnt enough for me personally but im sure if your cool with a flask being your only stun mitigation sure go nuts but as you reach higher maps you will get stunned ALOT.

Currently sitting at 9.5k ES and 4k Tooltip
Last edited by iDeeps on Dec 5, 2016, 5:37:06 AM
"
iDeeps wrote:
Loving this build so far, i had my doubts but with a few gear changes it's been settled very solid guide and build.

Just wanted to bring up some people suggested leveling with Daggers DONT. as you transition into maps leech becomes a big problem if your already CI, even with blasphemy warlords it wasnt enough, claws makes it so much easier and you dont need Blasphemy so you can run hatred.
Also im around t10 maps already, im currently not dual wielding as mapping i didnt feel i needed that extra damage, it'll be nice when i can obtain scourge but currently it's not needed, heres my gear.

I feel Valyrium is really really needed at first i didnt, Kiara's wasnt enough for me personally but im sure if your cool with a flask being your only stun mitigation sure go nuts but as you reach higher maps you will get stunned ALOT.

your leeching enough with 1 claw?
"
bladeofurry wrote:
"
iDeeps wrote:

your leeching enough with 1 claw?

Yeah more than enough, 2% from claw, another 1.2% from tree, and i picked up an atziri's promise to be sure in dire situations.
wonder if I should switch to shield but even so I'm only at 4k es :/ what level are you?
I just keep getting rekted

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info