[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

"
tobes111 wrote:
"
tobes111 wrote:
Skill trees are not complete.

Both are roughly level 70 skill trees.

skill trees aren't complete...

Both trees are for level 95. So, if you are seeing something different then there is a problem on your end.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
in what order should i link up my 6 link? what gems after order?
"
Nannieshanker wrote:
in what order should i link up my 6 link? what gems after order?

The order doesn't matter.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
how are you able to run 3 auras i still cant figure it out been on poe builder for 2 hours toying around
I like orbs
"
how are you able to run 3 auras i still cant figure it out been on poe builder for 2 hours toying around

His boots are Skyforth. 6% reduced mana reservation...
Is there any reason why my character's tooltip Blade Flurry damage in town with auras only is around 4-5k? I seem to be able to do Tier 14+ maps with ease but compared to 100k+ I am not sure what I am doing wrong. 4-5k to 50k - 100k+ is a pretty big gap.
sup
iam trying this build, but with what spells your start to leveling?
"
punkerox27 wrote:
sup
iam trying this build, but with what spells your start to leveling?

I'm leveling in Hardcore using essence drain and contagion (you can also use blight early on).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
Wrinkly wrote:
Is there any reason why my character's tooltip Blade Flurry damage in town with auras only is around 4-5k? I seem to be able to do Tier 14+ maps with ease but compared to 100k+ I am not sure what I am doing wrong. 4-5k to 50k - 100k+ is a pretty big gap.

He posted this on his first page ,

Keep in mind that this is not the REAL DPS. The real DPS is much higher. The tool-tip does not include the poison and bleed damage (that's also boosted by 140% Increased damage, thanks to Scourge Claws). This is with 6 power charges, flasks, blood rage, Warchief Totem (no vinktar flask, no headhunter belt, no aurabot).
Won't minion damage skill gem work instead inc aoe\ conc effect too? It doesn't change on tool-tip so i wonder..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info