[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

"
VayneAtrius wrote:
Gear
Spoiler

Passive Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAEJB5kNfA5ID6sQkhEPES8RUBGWFdcV7RX9Fr8ZihqPGyUi9CSLJ6kqCyo4Kwosvy4IMjI1uTsNPV9F9EcGSVFJsUscS65Ms1JTVL1WY1xAXGtd8l9qY0Nkr2qMa9tsC20ZbWxvV3BSdf1_xoJThEiEb4Sihq6KOIwLjYGPwY_6kyeWi5eVl_ShL6LZpyusmLDYtAy0xbVIuNm5fLxvvorBxcM6w23IFMrTz-nQH9DQ1bnWB9fP2VvZhtvn3Uji1ekC6rrrY-wY7LDtQe-I7-vw1fLh9W_22vfX-Tf7CQ==?accountName=VayneAtrius&characterName=AtriusVayne

Can I get some input on what I'm doing wrong? I have around 5000 ES but my DPS in game only reaches a tooltip DPS of 1975.3 before I get to 5 power charges. I'm only lacking my Uberlab to finish off my ascendancy, and a 6 link. I can't really see that bringing my damage up to a great level though. I'd appreciate some feedback if possible.

Hello there. Below you'll find several things that you can work on to improve your build. Keep in mind that the higher level and the better gear you get will substantially increase your damage and ES. Leveling and farming for better gear is highly recommended (you can also pick up crafting).

-Your ES armour is extremely low in ES. I recommend an ES chest piece with 700+ ES (the higher the better). I highly recommend getting a 6-link as well (eventually), it does make a huge difference.
-I would get a different pair of gloves with higher ES.
-Since you don't have skyforth boots, it is recommended to use orb of storms/PCOC/increased critical strikes to generate your power charges when needed.
-It's highly recommended to get the 6th power charge on the tree as this will significantly help your build.
-You seem to be lacking flat accuracy rating on your gear. Accuracy is extremely important and it's recommended to have at least 90% Hit Chance at all times.
-Stacking "physical damage to attacks" on your gear will provide you with a significant boost.

A good build takes time and it's important to balance everything (critical chance, accuracy, physical damage, ES, resistances...etc) so that your build is as optimized as possible. If you have any other questions or need more assistance then feel free to ask away.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Hey just a few questions

Just wondering if there's a different unique I could use for a helmet? I'm not sure if I want to use an abyssus and kinda want an es helm, or is just rare fine. Something like heretic's veil maybe? Also how big of a role does abyssus play, I see that there isn't much crit multi without it.

what do I need once I hit CI? How much ES is recommended for this build around 70.

Also is there any way to get more es out of the tree and if I use a shield what should I replace with the dual wield nodes?

Lastly, is doryani's belt necessary or can a crystal belt be better?

The build looks great and I really want to play it, levelling a shadower now and have like a 500 chaos budget.

Thanks for the reply in advance and sorry for the huge amount of questions haha.
Would you be bale to look at my profile im level 91 doing the low life version. and i only have 109 strength . im not even close to being able to use immortal call gem . did i skill something wrong?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQEJB5kNfA5ID6sPxBCSEQ8RLxFQEZYV7RX9Fr8bJSBuIvQkiyepKgsqOCsKLggyMjW5Ow07fD1fRfRHBkmxSxxLrkwtTLNQMFIpUlNUvVXgWFpcQFxrXfJfamNDZK9qjGvbbAhsC20ZbWxvV3BSdf1_xoJThEiEb4SihMWKOIwLjYGPwY_6kyeWi5eVl_SbtaEvoqOi2acrrJiw2LQMtMW1SLjKuNm5fLxvvorBoMHFwzrDbcgUytPP6dAf0NDVudYH18_ZW9mG2-fdSOLV6QLquutj7BjssO1B74jv6_GK8uH1b_fX-Tc=
Last edited by iMythic on Feb 2, 2017, 1:44:09 AM
Hello Zabosnu/ Just started playing bf assasin and following your guide/ Its extremely powerful even with Arakaali's Fang dagger and lvling gear/ But due to me lvling with DH comes my question: whats the best choice for your offhand:second Scourge claw or Death's Hand. Both provide big benefits for hit/dot, but i cant choose between them. scourge gives us 70% 2dipping dmg when DH gives us 30% of phys dmg as extra chaos dmg which helps with stacking some nasty poison dmg. Both very good and suit the build but unfortunately you cant fit them both). Have you tested out the DH ? Or just decided when theorycrafting that The scourge is better?
Hello Zabosnu/ Just started playing bf assasin and following your guide/ Its extremely powerful even with Arakaali's Fang dagger and lvling gear/ But due to me lvling with DH comes my question: whats the best choice for your offhand:second Scourge claw or Death's Hand. Both provide big benefits for hit/dot, but i cant choose between them. scourge gives us 70% 2dipping dmg when DH gives us 30% of phys dmg as extra chaos dmg which helps with stacking some nasty poison dmg. I think that double ScC will give more dot when DH will give more for initial hit. Am i right? Both very good and suit the build but unfortunately you cant fit them both). Have you tested out the DH ? Or just decided when theorycrafting that The scourge is better? Have skyforth and stuff, will link my pre-final gear in hopes of getting feedback on it. I also made some serious changes to the build (like crystal belt, different skilltree(mine with daggers nodes is just for lvling)). Also everybody in global 820 said that i shouldnt ask you this question, lol(
Forgot to add the link to the final st:http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAPsWGAB7AQkNfA5ID6sPxBEvEVARlhXtFf0WvxslIG4i9CSLKgsqOCsKLgg1uTt8PV9F9EcGSVFJsUuuTLNQMFJTVL1cQF3yX2pjQ2SvaoxsCGwLbRltbG9XcFJ1_X_GglOEb4TFijiMC4_6kyeWi5eVl_SbtaEvoqOi2acrsNi0DLTFtUi4yrjZuXy-isGgwcXDOsgUytPP6dAf0NDVudYH18_ZW9vn3Uji1ekC6rrrY-wY7LDtQe-I7-vw1fGK8uH1b_k3a9t4GTQKN2Yspud02xoQe746RX4OXGr6XIq00cgMJ6lYWlIpVeAHmRCSMjJMjlnwhKK8b9mGAAAAAAA=
Idk why its posted two times.
Last edited by RisusTerrae on Feb 2, 2017, 8:06:50 AM
"
"
brabusbg wrote:
Hi, Unchained, have a question. What do you think i should improve and should i improve something since iam pretty happy at that point with the build. Here's my gear.
Spoiler

Here's my skilltree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAEJB5kNfA5ID6sPxBCSES8RUBGWFdcV7RX9Fr8ZihqPGyUgbiL0JIsnqSoLKjgrCiy_LggyMjQKNbk7fD1fRfRHBklRSbFLHEuuTI5Ms1AwUilSU1S9VeBWY1fJWFpZ8FxAXfJfamNDZK9qjGvbbAhsC20ZbWxvV3BScLt1_XgZf8aCU4RvhKKExYauijiMC42Bj8GP-pMnlouXlZf0m7WhL6KjotmnK7DYtAy0xbVIuMq42bl8vG--isGgwcXDOsgUytPP6dAf0NDVudYH18_ZW9mG2-fdSOLV6QLquutj7BjssO1B74jv6_DV8Yry4fVv9tr5N_sJ?accountName=brabusbg&characterName=XcDnT

I have 5.3K tooltip in HO with HoA, Hatred , Discipline and golem up (thats with inc aoe, with conc its 8.2K). My ES is 8.5K. Crit chance is 75% with 6 power charges (pretty sure its capped with my diamond flask) and chance to hit is 90% with golem. So any suggestions/tips? :)
PS: I'll reroll the ES on my ring as soon as i can (or just get a better one) since iam trying to save for skyforths atm iam using it mostly cause of the T1 accuracy. Also probly gonna get a better amy as soon as i can find one with the right stregngth/dex stats, %ES, flat phys and crit chance/multi or accuracy.Decided to make lil changes on the skill tree since you encouraged us all to do it :) Ty for the great build, man!Love your stream!
NO PROOOOOOOBLEM ! :)

It looks good my friend. Good call on the lucky flask, that would definitely get you crit-capped while taking advantage of all the multiplier. However, lucky flask will not be reflected in the tool-tip number even though in reality it's actually working. Have you tried Shaper with this yet? If so, how did it go?

Yeah, tried it.Thats the 1st build that i run that is shaper viable,also i havent played since talisman league and back then we still didnt had world of atlas, not even ascendancy classes. So 1st run was a huge fail. Was dying cause of simple mistakes. Like positioning the vortex's in the middle of the arena, my Zana diead once and i didnt ran away from his slam couple a times. So pretty much noob mistakes 1st time. Since then iam doing it with 1-4 portals left. I mean i never did it deathless since iam still new to that fight. I did it like 5-6 times tbh and i think i still got some things to learn about the mechanics of that fight.But pretty much happy with the build. No flask drop thou...hoping for 1 lol. :)
Last edited by brabusbg on Feb 2, 2017, 8:43:53 AM
I've been playing this build for a while now and I haven't seen my immortal call pop up once, what do I need to do to activate it? I have cast when dmg taken support linked in the set up, I don't understand what I'm doing wrong? Please help.
"
godaphex wrote:
I've been playing this build for a while now and I haven't seen my immortal call pop up once, what do I need to do to activate it? I have cast when dmg taken support linked in the set up, I don't understand what I'm doing wrong? Please help.

Check your ic. Its level shouldn't be bigger then wrote in cwdt descriptions (casts supported gems req. lvl # and lower, smthng like that).
"
Tunakiid wrote:
Hey just a few questions

Just wondering if there's a different unique I could use for a helmet? I'm not sure if I want to use an abyssus and kinda want an es helm, or is just rare fine. Something like heretic's veil maybe? Also how big of a role does abyssus play, I see that there isn't much crit multi without it.

what do I need once I hit CI? How much ES is recommended for this build around 70.

Also is there any way to get more es out of the tree and if I use a shield what should I replace with the dual wield nodes?

Lastly, is doryani's belt necessary or can a crystal belt be better?

The build looks great and I really want to play it, levelling a shadower now and have like a 500 chaos budget.

Thanks for the reply in advance and sorry for the huge amount of questions haha.

Greetings friend.

1. Yes, you can use another helmet if Abyssus doesn't fit your needs. I would recommend either a high ES rare helmet (with a possible BF enchantment) or a rare ES bone helmet (can give you up to 40% minion damage). The build can be modified to have over 10k ES if you wanted, and that's what I did when I played HardCore.

2. I would say at least 7k ES when you go CI. Of course this all depends if you are dual wielding or if you are running one claw with an ES shield. It's versatile, and you can change the build to fit your needs.

3. One option, if going claw/shield, is to get the Jewel socket by the Harrier node. The nodes that you get on your tree will highly depend on the gear that you have. So if you need more attack speed, then get an attack speed jewel. Make sure that you have enough accuracy (90%+ Chance to hit).

4. If you want a bit more damage then use Doryani's belt, if you want more ES then use crystal belt. It's up to you.

"
iMythic wrote:
Would you be bale to look at my profile im level 91 doing the low life version. and i only have 109 strength . im not even close to being able to use immortal call gem . did i skill something wrong?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQEJB5kNfA5ID6sPxBCSEQ8RLxFQEZYV7RX9Fr8bJSBuIvQkiyepKgsqOCsKLggyMjW5Ow07fD1fRfRHBkmxSxxLrkwtTLNQMFIpUlNUvVXgWFpcQFxrXfJfamNDZK9qjGvbbAhsC20ZbWxvV3BSdf1_xoJThEiEb4SihMWKOIwLjYGPwY_6kyeWi5eVl_SbtaEvoqOi2acrrJiw2LQMtMW1SLjKuNm5fLxvvorBoMHFwzrDbcgUytPP6dAf0NDVudYH18_ZW9mG2-fdSOLV6QLquutj7BjssO1B74jv6_GK8uH1b_fX-Tc=

You can use a level 1 immortal call, you don't need it to be any higher than that. If you want more ES and a bit more damage then I would recommend going CI when you have a decent ES chest.

"
RisusTerrae wrote:
Hello Zabosnu/ Just started playing bf assasin and following your guide/ Its extremely powerful even with Arakaali's Fang dagger and lvling gear/ But due to me lvling with DH comes my question: whats the best choice for your offhand:second Scourge claw or Death's Hand. Both provide big benefits for hit/dot, but i cant choose between them. scourge gives us 70% 2dipping dmg when DH gives us 30% of phys dmg as extra chaos dmg which helps with stacking some nasty poison dmg. Both very good and suit the build but unfortunately you cant fit them both). Have you tested out the DH ? Or just decided when theorycrafting that The scourge is better?

I've tested Death's Hand with a scourge claw and found that it yields less total damage output than dual-wield scourge claws. You can try it out yourself, compare the tool-tip then compare the total damage output while fighting mobs (Shaper is recommended as he has the highest HP pool in the game). Death's Hand is a good alternative if you don't have a 2nd claw.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Feb 2, 2017, 11:35:59 AM
My bladefurry damage is only showing 4.2k unbuffed is it supposed to be that low?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info