[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

Thanks, I'll try Kiara's. Also I'm almost sure my tree is better. Flask effect is insane.

Minion attack speed doesn't affect your character.
Last edited by Vexend on Jan 31, 2017, 6:12:44 PM
"
Vexend wrote:
Thanks, I'll try Kiara's. Also I'm almost sure my tree is better. Flask effect is insane.

Minion attack speed doesn't affect your character.

Yeah didn't think so on the attack speed.

I was more talking about the ES nodes, but def whatever fits your taste
Oh, the ES nodes. Well I considered Void Barrier and Unnatural Calm, but with travelling they both translate into less ES per node than just investing into 6% nodes that are right there, and ES is what I need. Thanks a lot for the feedback still!
Last edited by Vexend on Jan 31, 2017, 9:13:02 PM
Did you even tried playing this build without Skyforth? Using orb of storm for power charge generation is a bitch.
"
kushorange wrote:
"
theghost808 wrote:
any help on what i should upgrade next?

I'd divine the voidheart. Try to get better bleed/poison rolls. Maybe try to get more physical on the amulet.

Your gem setups look wacky too. Why two ice golem gems? Why blade flurry on claw?

I like whirling blades + faster attacks + fortify. I also like bloodrage in wep, lots of extra damage and leach plus you can wep switch to turn it off.

Other than that looks good, great gear

im just leveling those gems as i have extra spots. ill put the fortify gem on though that sounds good
Why we have to use a mana flask? is it necessary?
"
neuropr wrote:
Why we have to use a mana flask? is it necessary?

I mainly use the mana flask when pre-stacking BF to 6 stacks in boss fights. Normally you have enough mana leech to sustain BF without the flask. It's up to you if you want to use it.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
theghost808 wrote:
"
kushorange wrote:
"
theghost808 wrote:
any help on what i should upgrade next?

I'd divine the voidheart. Try to get better bleed/poison rolls. Maybe try to get more physical on the amulet.

Your gem setups look wacky too. Why two ice golem gems? Why blade flurry on claw?

I like whirling blades + faster attacks + fortify. I also like bloodrage in wep, lots of extra damage and leach plus you can wep switch to turn it off.

Other than that looks good, great gear

im just leveling those gems as i have extra spots. ill put the fortify gem on though that sounds good

Yeah fortify in the claw with whirling blades also has the benefit of giving your spectral wolves the fortify buff.
"
brabusbg wrote:
Hi, Unchained, have a question. What do you think i should improve and should i improve something since iam pretty happy at that point with the build. Here's my gear.
Spoiler

Here's my skilltree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAEJB5kNfA5ID6sPxBCSES8RUBGWFdcV7RX9Fr8ZihqPGyUgbiL0JIsnqSoLKjgrCiy_LggyMjQKNbk7fD1fRfRHBklRSbFLHEuuTI5Ms1AwUilSU1S9VeBWY1fJWFpZ8FxAXfJfamNDZK9qjGvbbAhsC20ZbWxvV3BScLt1_XgZf8aCU4RvhKKExYauijiMC42Bj8GP-pMnlouXlZf0m7WhL6KjotmnK7DYtAy0xbVIuMq42bl8vG--isGgwcXDOsgUytPP6dAf0NDVudYH18_ZW9mG2-fdSOLV6QLquutj7BjssO1B74jv6_DV8Yry4fVv9tr5N_sJ?accountName=brabusbg&characterName=XcDnT

I have 5.3K tooltip in HO with HoA, Hatred , Discipline and golem up (thats with inc aoe, with conc its 8.2K). My ES is 8.5K. Crit chance is 75% with 6 power charges (pretty sure its capped with my diamond flask) and chance to hit is 90% with golem. So any suggestions/tips? :)
PS: I'll reroll the ES on my ring as soon as i can (or just get a better one) since iam trying to save for skyforths atm iam using it mostly cause of the T1 accuracy. Also probly gonna get a better amy as soon as i can find one with the right stregngth/dex stats, %ES, flat phys and crit chance/multi or accuracy.Decided to make lil changes on the skill tree since you encouraged us all to do it :) Ty for the great build, man!Love your stream!
NO PROOOOOOOBLEM ! :)

It looks good my friend. Good call on the lucky flask, that would definitely get you crit-capped while taking advantage of all the multiplier. However, lucky flask will not be reflected in the tool-tip number even though in reality it's actually working. Have you tried Shaper with this yet? If so, how did it go?
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Gear
Spoiler

Passive Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAEJB5kNfA5ID6sQkhEPES8RUBGWFdcV7RX9Fr8ZihqPGyUi9CSLJ6kqCyo4Kwosvy4IMjI1uTsNPV9F9EcGSVFJsUscS65Ms1JTVL1WY1xAXGtd8l9qY0Nkr2qMa9tsC20ZbWxvV3BSdf1_xoJThEiEb4Sihq6KOIwLjYGPwY_6kyeWi5eVl_ShL6LZpyusmLDYtAy0xbVIuNm5fLxvvorBxcM6w23IFMrTz-nQH9DQ1bnWB9fP2VvZhtvn3Uji1ekC6rrrY-wY7LDtQe-I7-vw1fLh9W_22vfX-Tf7CQ==?accountName=VayneAtrius&characterName=AtriusVayne

Can I get some input on what I'm doing wrong? I have around 5000 ES but my DPS in game only reaches a tooltip DPS of 1975.3 before I get to 5 power charges. I'm only lacking my Uberlab to finish off my ascendancy, and a 6 link. I can't really see that bringing my damage up to a great level though. I'd appreciate some feedback if possible.
Last edited by VayneAtrius on Feb 1, 2017, 5:10:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info