[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

"
Chuzhak wrote:
How much dmg u have just with auras? Without flasks, blood rage, etc...

7,8 k only with auras
IGN: Imoenpl, nieuczdziadajakcharchac
my first POEvid "Hybrid Wander and Atziri fight" http://youtu.be/0e-ffI2cOfY
Can someone help me understand why skyforths is considered good for this build?

You can avoid being stunned via boots enchant - much cheaper, but gives you more es and resistances.
We already have a good way to generate full powercharges.
mana reserve just frees one passive point
movement speed isn't needed when you are moving with whirling blades.

So what's the big bonus for about 30 exalts?

Edit: i meant that power changes are generated from ascendacy point, not pcoc.
Last edited by npwolf on Jan 18, 2017, 5:06:03 PM
"
npwolf wrote:

You can avoid being stunned via boots enchant - much cheaper, but gives you more es and resistances.

which boot enchant avoid stun i don't know. Without skyforth i'm using chayula amulet or kiara's determination flask which are very important. I don't want to loose gem slot for pcoc or orb of storms. skyforth's %25 chance is great against bosses. mana reserv is grants 4 points not 1 with skyforth(or 1 point + 1 jewel slot). 80mana is not enough for whirling alltime 30 movement speed is definetlly better.
This is a great guide. Can you help me optimize my build other than skyforth and taste of hate? I feel way too squishy without a shield when mapping. Molten shell has saved my life a few times as well. I have 9.4k ES which I find adequate.

Last edited by dingbat13 on Jan 18, 2017, 5:38:51 PM
"
npwolf wrote:

Everything you have listed is taken care of by one item, Skyforth boots. On the other hand, if you don't have skyforth boots you have to sacrifice a lot more in the build to make it work. Also, power charges generated via the assassin ascendancy are NOT reliable at all.

Without skyforth you lose:
-Skill points
-Sockets
-Items (i.e. amulet and/or flask)

As such, skyforth is very powerful. Also, don't forget supply and demand plays a big part in the cost of items.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Jan 18, 2017, 6:16:14 PM
"
"
npwolf wrote:

Everything you have listed is taken care of by one item, Skyforth boots. On the other hand, if you don't have skyforth boots you have to sacrifice a lot more in the build to make it work. Also, power charges generated via the assassin ascendancy are NOT reliable at all.

Without skyforth you lose:
-Skill points
-Sockets
-Items (i.e. amulet and/or flask)

As such, skyforth is very powerful. Also, don't forget supply and demand plays a big part in the cost of items.

There are plenty of situations where it's hard to sustain Kiara's flask for stun immunity. You also have to sacrifice that slot instead of getting a better flask.

If you use Chayula or Valyrium instead (what I used before Skyforth), you lose an important slot for getting DPS, res, and ES.

If you use an anti-stun enchant, you're giving up a better enchant like leech or damage.

The aura reservation mod saves points on the tree.

Movement speed is important in a lot of situations where running out of mana happens. Running is also a lot more reliable in tight quarters and with laggy zones since whirling blades can easily get stuck in those situations.

Reliably generating power charges without Skyforth basically means either sacrificing a damage gem to use PCoC or sacrificing gem sockets (orb of storms + pcoc, cwdt + bv + pcoc, etc.).

You can do the build without Skyforth, but it really helps the build a lot to have them.
2.6 BLS Berserker budget shaper farmer build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1882710
Build is going great so far, just got a question;

What do you think of having area damage on your jewels and what priority should it be at in terms of jewel stats priority compared to the rest?
"
Quickfade wrote:
Build is going great so far, just got a question;

What do you think of having area damage on your jewels and what priority should it be at in terms of jewel stats priority compared to the rest?

Use the jewels to cover requirements (i.e. resistances). After that comes attack speed, then minion damage (up to 16%). I would rate area damage lower than minion damage due to the fact that it can only have up to 12% increased area damage.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Hey man. I just started this league and I'm doing the CI version. What are the priorities in terms of gear/gems I should be working towards? I imagine 2x claws and a rare 5l chest is a starting place, but what then?
IGN: Interloper
i dont know how good this build will be cause im 62 but i will say this is the worst toon i have ever tried to level. a squishy POS that dies like a lil poof constantly. i have high hopes in the end but FFS this sucks so far. got almost 4k es and had to spec into CI at mid 50's because i was like a fly infront of a big bug spray can. ive never been so angry plying this game until now. im really hoping for some end game boss kills

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info