[2.6 Trickster] Starforge Tri-curse cycloner

Hi really like your gear choices and wanted to try another approach with a berserker. what do you think of it? I am not sure if this will have enough damage to push endgame. Any suggestions. Idea is also to use Starforge, Cospri's Will and Heretics Vail. The rest I leave open for possible uniques or rares.

http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAQUhCwCAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCDvDlBH5FGXeQmWOQ7rCYVS2WGtjc9-dqzqGPjrFHHz3Whl2XyCBxuqEPDyWoE69zJyqbc-_grYvaZXMZ5Bh5y-73yf35o7gpvsOHIPWfOsqoV7ZlSUb03j_o81ksEEeWipbnfjAdyE2Ud-vTZlTb6nqZR4eqknh2qE79rBLlPTb3TtBS1670MxIWB08SmlZp760h0Uj0aboRhqeC985VgHFy-ApGTnVdYWb-NqtfLAGm87eA0NHzwoPAW_1VO7tzGMdptYMftAoF4TIVUs-4oiJyDcPQd1wKbAZgSzogDwH2jyvwgkNxbpmFf4X1_QIZDqEAAAAAAA
Last edited by WP_BIG on Jan 6, 2017, 12:08:45 PM
"
WP_BIG wrote:
Hi really like your gear choices and wanted to try another approach with a berserker. what do you think of it? I am not sure if this will have enough damage to push endgame. Any suggestions. Idea is also to use Starforge, Cospri's Will and Heretics Vail. The rest I leave open for possible uniques or rares.

http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAQUhCwCAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCDvDlBH5FGXeQmWOQ7rCYVS2WGtjc9-dqzqGPjrFHHz3Whl2XyCBxuqEPDyWoE69zJyqbc-_grYvaZXMZ5Bh5y-73yf35o7gpvsOHIPWfOsqoV7ZlSUb03j_o81ksEEeWipbnfjAdyE2Ud-vTZlTb6nqZR4eqknh2qE79rBLlPTb3TtBS1670MxIWB08SmlZp760h0Uj0aboRhqeC985VgHFy-ApGTnVdYWb-NqtfLAGm87eA0NHzwoPAW_1VO7tzGMdptYMftAoF4TIVUs-4oiJyDcPQd1wKbAZgSzogDwH2jyvwgkNxbpmFf4X1_QIZDqEAAAAAAA

Question: why iron reflex? You won't use Grace since I suppose you would use tri-curse.
Other question: why not grab Resolute Technique, you would crit so little that the little chance to shock isn't worth the loss of accuracy you can get with it.
I hope that with Berserk's leech you can keep 6L Cyclone mana request.
I did a little rework of your tree, grabbing some different point here and there that I feel a bit better.

2.6 I'm waiting to see if Cyclone is still viable!
Anyway from canges to tree we gain (changing bottom 2hand nodes with left sword nodes):
+14% life
+2% attack speed
+200 accuracy
+15% bleed chance
+1 wapon range!!!
2.6 tree updated and stat.
We gained 10% more damage thanks to new sword nodes.
AoE is less than before, that's a big downside of this patch, but the build is still solid and very fun to play, clear speed is still decent.
Ok just a quick question, you have immortal call which discharges the endurance charges you have, but where you do get them in the first place? Only the second character I build and sofar I havent seen in the gems, items or skillbuild where you get them from
also do you have a cheap alternative for the Starforge? Like to have a decent weapon until you get to it?
where do you leech from? im currently using this build but it seems i dont have any leech whatsoever, basically after i run out of flasks im done
"
Hasiboo wrote:
Ok just a quick question, you have immortal call which discharges the endurance charges you have, but where you do get them in the first place? Only the second character I build and sofar I havent seen in the gems, items or skillbuild where you get them from

Killing with Warlord's mark on

P.S. which he doesn't have. So it's just the base 0.4 seconds times whatever level the increased duration gem gives.
Last edited by llindvior on May 4, 2017, 9:43:19 AM
yeah his build doenst get any charges and idk where to put warlocks mark on. Sorry but I dont understand what you mean with you PS point :(
You can stack leech in tree (duelist area, if you want to sacrifice some dps) and equip (gloves, rings).
Anyway with this build I hardly take damage and flask are more than enough. It's not a high-end boss killer.

For cheaper two-handed sword you have Kondo's Pride and Doomsower. But those two are better with auras not with curses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info