blade flurry weak, needs buff

blade flurry is really weak, i vote buff it more! it needs more dmg and range, and attack speed needs to be buffed with at least one "more" multiplier!
Last bumped on Nov 18, 2016, 8:58:35 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
1st. Flurry is OP

2nd. Flurry has two "more" multipliers already

Poorest trolling attempt I have seen in a long time... Sorry
[quote="ScrotieMcB"]It's just, like, people's opinions, man.

But I cannot respect motherf♪♫♫♪rs calling something a simulator, when it isn't one.[/quote]

Mors edited this post first.
Last edited by Sure_K4y on Nov 18, 2016, 11:15:05 AM
Blade Vortex is too weak , it also requires a buff like 60 % more damage - oh wait nvm .
it s so weak, need more multiplier to the more multiplier.

Please buff
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
*eyeroll*

The uninformed masses are out in full force today. Let's talk about more multipliers and completely omit the 61% base damage.

In fact if this gem remains unchanged there will not be a single person leading the next HC temp league with blade flurry, and while an SC emergence is a small possibility, it will likely also lag behind every single spell caster that exists on the ladder.

Mark my words now, I'll be calling upon them when the next ladder stats are out there.
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Last edited by Legatus1982 on Nov 18, 2016, 5:30:06 PM
"
Legatus1982 wrote:
*eyeroll*

The uninformed masses are out in full force today. Let's talk about more multipliers and completely omit the 61% base damage.

Let's talk about the 61% base,
the more attack speed in conjunction with fast weapon bases,
the 20% more dmg multiplier per stack,
the fact that you hit twice if you release when 6 charges are rached (12 hits total),
and totally consider that BF will be used mostly crit-based, which is another multiplier.

But I cannot respect motherf♪♫♫♪rs calling something a simulator, when it isn't one.[/quote]

"
Sure_K4y wrote:
1st. Flurry is OP

because its not a trolling attempt! trolling is supposed to not be obvious, sarcasm was supposed to be obvious :p

this is the latter one
"
hideouts wrote:
"
Sure_K4y wrote:
1st. Flurry is OP

because its not a trolling attempt! trolling is supposed to not be obvious, sarcasm was supposed to be obvious :p

this is the latter one

Oh... Oh dang... Yeah, sarcasm is a thing too. Sorry, my bad, nevermind what I said. ;-)

Good sarcasm though, I'll give you that.

"
Sure_K4y wrote:
"
Legatus1982 wrote:
*eyeroll*

Let's talk about the 61% base,
the more attack speed in conjunction with fast weapon bases,
the 20% more dmg multiplier per stack,
the fact that you hit twice if you release when 6 charges are rached (12 hits total),
and totally consider that BF will be used mostly crit-based, which is another multiplier.

Or you could just use vaal spark once and clear the entire map in a few seconds. Or you could use vaal fireball and clear the entire map in a few seconds. Or you could use BV and pop your pathfinder quicksilver flask and clear the entire map in a few seconds. All of these builds don't require you to even have a weapon at all.

Yes, I'm sure an attack build will win the league next season suddenly due to BF because spells don't clearly win the league every single fucking season for obvious goddamn reasons.

Spells will win next HC league just like they always do. Your complaining about BF isn't going to change that.

Here's some actual data regarding last league:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/52ig08/forum_announcements_essence_league_statistics/d7ktib0/

Please educate yourself on the state of the game. I quote:
"
Based on the stats, the real problems are: Ascendancy subclass choices, a nearly complete absence of bow attack and melee users, body armour diversity, skill tree pathing, and skill usage.

Source:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/52ig08/forum_announcements_essence_league_statistics/

Adding an "OP" melee gem, which does less damage than some existing melee gems including EQ and viper strike by the way, does nothing to change this.
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Last edited by Legatus1982 on Nov 18, 2016, 5:46:12 PM
"
Sure_K4y wrote:
Oh... Oh dang... Yeah, sarcasm is a thing too. Sorry, my bad, nevermind what I said. ;-)

Good sarcasm though, I'll give you that.

thanks! ♥ its my way of dealing with stuff that annoys me i guess :( mostly the "lets make all melee skills suck except one" shit :(

edit: nice melee though, melee offscreening is now a thing i heard!

Last edited by hideouts on Nov 18, 2016, 7:49:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info