[2.6] Pure Chaos (CI BV Occultist Obliteration) Shaper & Uber Atziri

Hello,
Thx for this build i rly enjoy blowing mobs with this hehe Would ES version of Atziri's Splendour Sacrificial Garb be good for this build?
Bro. This guide needs a ton of cleaning up and update to 2.6 besides just updating the title.

Btw would you go for Fatal Toxins next in the build?
Last edited by Kagato2501 on Mar 17, 2017, 6:52:59 AM
Can we get an updated tree for this build?
No changes? How about AOE nerf that could reduce Obliteratio explossions coverage by a lot? Did you tested it in 2.6?

Why all of you guys just put [current patch version] without actually testing anything or thinking about how different stuff can affect your build? :(

Like for example any cyclone build. Cyclone feels extremely dogshit in 2.6, becuase it's aoe is so small? No problem, let's just put [2.6] here and it's fine!
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Apr 20, 2017, 1:49:31 PM
I would kill for an updated version od this build...
I went ahead and built a quick and dirty budget version of this concept, just to see if it would fly.

Short answer for those wondering about 2.6 changes - it's not terribly impactful to the explosions. I don't have the gloves ability for off-screen explosions and am running ~6k ES on CI with resists capped (1 overcap). I also wasn't able to GGGGRB the chestpiece, so I'm missing Void Manipulation (have replaced with Controlled Destruction).

To sum up the game experience, even with Support gems missing quality and sub-20, I'm clearing Tier 12/13 maps without a problem. Some kiting is valuable on boss fights (some bosses are to be avoided without further gearing), but the damage is pretty incredible. Its a fun build in general and I can just Phase through stacks of mobs perhaps even faster than the video attached shows him doing so.

YMMV but I'm having fun.
First of all I would like to say this is a great build...

The only problem I have is .... the build has a lot more dps as a marauder:/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
An update for the 3.0, or is this build really dead? Trying to do a PoB 3.0 version of this build.
Last edited by TotomInc on Aug 18, 2017, 11:24:31 AM
Update please. This build was so good maby it can be now.
Last edited by Throul on Aug 27, 2017, 3:00:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info