Content Update 2.4.2 Deployed

This is huge. Thank you so much.

People will now start to whine about other issues though, for example Mystery Boxes ;)

Just kidding.
running the 64 bit client from steam it crashes on startup if i have it set to full screen. loaded up 32 bit version and changed it to windowed full then restarted 64 bit and it can start that way. also video adapter option is blank
i <3 minesweeper
64Bit-CLient crashing every time i start it with steam. Running W10 64Bit with 16GB RAM
"
Gamml0r wrote:
64Bit-CLient crashing every time i start it with steam. Running W10 64Bit with 16GB RAM

I had a crash when trying to re-enter end game map, also on W10 64Bit.
What can change the nature of a man?
good work
Ah, they say its 64bit experimental, so its not stable yet I guess. Even 32bit got bug now it crashing when you exit the game.
As the others, Win10, x64 instacrashes on startup
;( really unstable here. Standard version of game client has massive problems with "Failed to connect to instance". Can't do mapping or even Dried Lake. Sometimes i get stuck in the character selection screen when loading to Highgate ... then I get put back to the character selection with only the background showing and can do nothing there (no escape, no options, no click can't do anything there).

Navali "lost" all her prophecies ... was that on purpose?

gl fixing this
with poe64 my GTX1060 is not detected and dont possible use RTSS for frame limit :'(

run Vsync ...... throw up.
Like everybody else is saying... Instant crash when trying to run dx11 version on steam.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info