Morphyne's Scorching Ray Totem Chieftain [SC/HC Viable]

"
WedgieEvans wrote:
Bosses Resist curses. Not EE.

I'm pretty sure iron will does not work with searing bond.

Very good point my friend, I will definitely look into it. And it doesn't, just a place holder at the moment till i can afford an lvl 4 empower.
in what order to take the nodes chieftain ascendancy ?
Fun skill and build, too bad the enemy tracking bug makes playing it complete and utter garbage most of the time.
Last edited by Curtsie on Nov 23, 2016, 12:25:34 AM
"
Masja72 wrote:
in what order to take the nodes chieftain ascendancy ?

It's honestly personal preference, but the route I took was:

Ngamahu > Ramako > Arohongui > Tukohama.

But as I said it's personal preference, I ran this route purely for the burning damage off the start to make leveling faster, than grabbed Ramako for endurance charges so by the time I hit maps I gain endurance charges to tank bigger hits. We will eventaully need to stress Tukohama as soon as we can from Uber labs so totems can tank better as well.
"
Curtsie wrote:
Fun skill and build, too bad the enemy tracking bug makes playing it complete and utter garbage most of the time.

It's honestly not that bothersome, positioning will be key and the tracking sometimes looks off, but the totems are still dealing the damage. Searing bond is playing a big role in keeping enemies off totems while they fix themselves. It's hard to describe, but I find it still viable in the end. Still enjoying very much so!
Yeah, im just wondering how should we lvl this build, since Maradeur dosnt have any required gems... The start of the league gna be pain ;[
"
PlayArcher wrote:
Yeah, im just wondering how should we lvl this build, since Maradeur dosnt have any required gems... The start of the league gna be pain ;[

you guild can not buy this gems for you? really?
-Помню, как толпа крестьян убить меня хотела,
После инквизиторы калечили мне тело!
Все восстало против молодого некроманта,
Сделав меня мучеником моего таланта.
I know the dmg buff from the staff is great and you have two 5/6 links with it but would the "Tukohama's Fortress" Shield. searing bond would be realy dead with it but the totem dmg and one more totem would be realy nice or?
"
Teratros wrote:
I know the dmg buff from the staff is great and you have two 5/6 links with it but would the "Tukohama's Fortress" Shield. searing bond would be realy dead with it but the totem dmg and one more totem would be realy nice or?

I don't quite understand the question being asked here. As far as damage goes, The Searing Touch Staff does more damage in the long run. You're only looking at a 40% damage increase from shield, but with the staff you're getting an insane amount of damage from burning%, spell damage%, and fire damage%. If you're looking to go more defensive and have more survivability the should would be nice, but pairing it with what main hand weapon would be a great mystery to me. At the moment, the build has plenty of survivability so I don't think Tukohama shield setup would be necessary.
How do you find the totems compared to pizzablast now that they work again?

How well do they deal with breaches? Looking for something else to play until I have currency for darn blade flurry :P

Beam totems sound really fun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info