2.4.2 Patch Temporarily Rolled Back

"
AssasinCreed wrote:
65% more aps holy moly poison stacking ftw :D

Enjoy it while it lasts, since double-dipping is likely to be nerfed in 2.5.0...

Blade Flurry would probably work best with a Cospri's Will and Poison dipping; so the ONLY time to enjoy that skill at it's maximum potential, is now.

Sadly, I'm done for the League, and Pokemon releases in a few hours, so I won't be able to experience op Poison Flurry.. :(
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Nov 17, 2016, 8:15:22 PM
"
eralduspr wrote:
"
MidgetLove wrote:
"
Mrgrimm312 wrote:
I love how all the people who dont support GGG have all negative things to say but all the true fans are just making light of the situation. Cry me a fucking river people.. "I want it now!!!" babies are out in full force... GGG give us a tease of 2.5 :)

everyone wants something for nothing. Literally if you don't support GGG they have no right to complain. As they play for free. 100% agreed.

Ah, the good ol' elitist statement of "you don't support the game, so you don't have the right to complain!"

I guess people that don't support the game shouldn't report bugs or share feedback to help improve the game as well, since they don't "support the game" like you say...

People have the right to get pissed, because these new skills have been delayed a lot of times already, so I'm sorry that you like to bend over to them (GGG) all the time, despite their f*** ups every time.

Elitist, never claimed that. Pay to play or pay to win. But when all you have is negative things to say when something happens in a line of code. Its like get real. People like myself and all the others who have put money in towards the game makes it possible for the development of content and essentially give you the ability to continue to play. Case and point.

I also am looking forward to these skills and want to test them. But see I'm logical and understand technical aspects come up.

These skills haven't been delayed at all.. The last they said was they were under development and they weren't where they wanted them. They never promised any new skills. So stop crying....

You clearly don't understand the development side of things. 20 thousand lines of code. Something may happen when implementing it. Just saying. Try to develop your own game if your so good at engineering.
Last edited by Mrgrimm312 on Nov 17, 2016, 8:18:26 PM
HYPE HYPE HYPE
"
Mrgrimm312 wrote:
Elitist, never claimed that. Pay to play or pay to win. But when all you have is negative things to say when something happens in a line of code. Its like get real. People like myself and all the others who have put money in towards the game makes it possible for the development of content and essentially give you the ability to continue to play. Case and point.

I also am looking forward to these skills and want to test them. But see I'm logical and understand technical aspects come up.

These skills haven't been delayed at all.. The last they said was they were under development and they weren't where they wanted them. They never promised any new skills. So stop crying....

You clearly don't understand the development side of things. 20 thousand lines of code. Something may happen when implementing it. Just saying. Try to develop your own game if your so good at engineering.

Nobody is saying development and coding is easy... my point is that people have the right to get pissed and vent, considering that those skills were supposed to be part of the 2.4.0 patch, and it got delayed multiple times... So yeah, people have the right to show their frustrations without some elitist jerks telling them to stop complaining, just because they bought a few supporter packs...
it gives me an error now.wtf ggg ? i cant get in.it says failed to create device wrapper
l.e.on the dx64 one.and the new skills suck
Last edited by ronaldintzi on Nov 17, 2016, 8:51:42 PM
"
eralduspr wrote:
"
Mrgrimm312 wrote:

Nobody is saying development and coding is easy... my point is that people have the right to get pissed and vent, considering that those skills were supposed to be part of the 2.4.0 patch, and it got delayed multiple times... So yeah, people have the right to show their frustrations without some elitist jerks telling them to stop complaining, just because they bought a few supporter packs...

Whats there to be frustrated about? Really? That you cant play a new skill for a day or so from a free games that brings so much content so often more then most free to play games? Why be frustrated at a team of developers that are doing their damn best to give a good product to its customer base? Your the elitist that thinks everything on this earth revolves around you and since you didnt get your way you put down the developer?
I just really hope that the people who have bought supporter packs realize that, while its wonderful to support the games you love, this is NOT GGG only source of income support. Also, financial contribution does not entitle anyone to anything. Except to play the game if one so chooses. That includes demanding that others not complain, disagree, or give an opinion on said game. Since this is a free to play game, anyone who does play is allowed to post an opinion or a viewpoint. If this were a situation where if you pay for supporter packs is the only way to post on forums, then you can tell people to shut up on them.
My guess this recent update is the relaunch of 2.4.2. Lets see if there are bugs. *rubs hands together*
I miss coding on my NWN toolset sometimes lol.
Hey ya'll. Just for GGG to know, I'd like the ability to like someone else's post...
x64 version just crashes.
Saved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info