[2.4-5] Tankster Blight MoM With 6-7 Frenzy Charges

Hello guys,

This league I did not find interesting as the past and played very little. But with patch 2.4.2 I'm going to play a little bit to test this new skill Blight with trickster, I'll try based on my Tankster Bladevortex in this topic. I think they are very similar in terms of passive tree.

Passive tree (designed around Daresso's Passion [aka 6-7 frenzy charges]):
level 100

Links:
5L: Blight + Faster Casting + controlled destruction + IAoE + Rapid Decay or Void Man
Concentrated Effect against bosses instead of IAoE
6L: + Empower

Bandits:
Oak, Alira, Kraytin

Uniques:
Daresso's Passion

Dual blasfemy:
Temporal Chain + Vulnerability

I will update over time.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Nov 17, 2016, 8:16:17 PM
Last bumped on Nov 21, 2016, 9:53:46 AM
i don't think that blight is gonna work with spell echo, still a little too soon to say anything about that
"
rickyt49 wrote:
i don't think that blight is gonna work with spell echo, still a little too soon to say anything about that

You're correct, I.forgot that channeling spells dont work with echo spell. Fixed.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Nov 16, 2016, 7:50:35 AM
You're tree looks similar to mine. Just one thing. Blight is 90% not gonna work with Conc effect. Just as contagion doesn't work.
Oh and neither will poison. Blight doesn't hit for chaos dmg. It deals dot. Poison doesn't scale that.
Last edited by macexor on Nov 16, 2016, 8:10:17 AM
"
macexor wrote:
You're tree looks similar to mine. Just one thing. Blight is 90% not gonna work with Conc effect. Just as contagion doesn't work.
Oh and neither will poison. Blight doesn't hit for chaos dmg. It deals dot. Poison doesn't scale that.

You are sure about this? I still have not seen the text of skill, but I was assuming it had the tags chaos, dot, spell, aoe, duration.

What are the skill tags?

Edit: if Blight dont hit, I will remove the Consuming Dark and use Daresso's Passion :)
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Nov 16, 2016, 8:45:25 AM
Blight is chaos, aoe, spell, duration. It can work with concentrated effect, theoretically.

http://poedb.tw/us/gem.php?n=Blight

Well, removed the Consuming Dark. :)
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Nov 16, 2016, 9:16:24 AM
Last edited by rickyt49 on Nov 17, 2016, 2:57:54 AM
I will use with Wither + spell totem against bosses.

Blight applies debuff one time while Wither will apply constantly, but both dont stack.
Guides made by me:
"
rickyt49 wrote:

I was planning this as well. Which ascendancy choice though, is the question. I'm leaning towards occultist.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Moridin79 wrote:
"
rickyt49 wrote:

I was planning this as well. Which ascendancy choice though, is the question. I'm leaning towards occultist.

I chose occultist but after a morning of testing, i don't think blight can peform well not with such short aoe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info