LLD Blast Rain Damage.

but but but but... i was helping.

i know that LA has almost no space in LLD. i was talking about in terms of math. LA + wall deals more damage than Blast rain. so is Barrage.

we have a saying,

my translation is really bad but here you go.

"to be able to talk/critic about wedding dresses, you dont have to be bride."

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
lapiz wrote:
A pure LLD question is asked and suddenly 3 guys who have never even touched LLD start making statements -.-

Ahfack, the aoe overlap issue, which is very evident in HLD, is not as big of an issue in LLD. EA is complete and utter junk in LLD in case you didnt know.

Lol I didn't say EA was good in lld, maybe there's a language barrier. I simply stated how the same ol' AoE overlap could be a reason behind blast rain's power. Then I gave examples of other skills that derive much of their power from said overlap. I can understand that at low level the overlap wouldn't be as deadly as it is at high level, but I'm sure it still matters a little bit in low level.

I'm not trying to argue btw, like rup said just trying to help. But since pvp is utter shit atm, I understand that you gotta fight whenever possible haha.

Carry on!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
This entire post is a troll, ofc blast rain will overlap otherwise it would be a dumb skill with retarded base dmg just like if barrage proj would not (shotgun). And yes its strong in LLD but if u QQ about 1 imb4 skill don't ever try HLD there 213213213421432 imb4 mechanic exploited there from decay to zerphi's to invis bug.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
facepalm
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
but since the only think ppl complain about is the overlap of a
"
Deals (40-47.6)% of Base Attack Damage
skill that obviously need the overlap to be decent
Are you the new castablanca ?
hmm dunno u tell me...

Btw u should remove ur current name using _ its too big on the map u should use a comma or maybe 2 cuz 1 comma might have already been taken by vhlad.

When vhlad look at the mini map for ur char
Last edited by philophil on Nov 14, 2016, 11:24:59 AM
Was talking about posting memes but whatever...

I would also gladly accept your comments if you weren't playing an EA zerphi pathfinder dying sun Winter enchant powered by the legacy of Dismantle aka auto target cwdt bomberman.
Last edited by IceDeal on Nov 14, 2016, 11:32:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info