Skill Gem Reveal: Blight

"
SacredMaster wrote:
everybodies saying, nice ! cool ! wtf.. this is clasic skill and not enough good for this game.. please be more creative GGG, skills can be better..

What do you mean by "not enough good"? The skill gives very Blade Vortexy feeling to me so I could see this being very very powerful... I say the spell may end up being pretty good, and pretty interesting as well (dont like BV, the need to keep up the vortex stacks is what throws me off, but blight seems ok :P)
Seems pretty powerful skill for levelling. Looks pretty bad though, dare I say unfinished?
YES we got a skill from one of the prophecy bosses. GG GGG.
Yup... I can see some chaos spell-totem builds coming up ;-)
We'll have to see the specifics, but this seems like it would be really powerful to use on a totem, if for no other reason than just the slowdown. Just having a spell totem that essentially cc's anything it hits would be insane.
Great, scorching ray made incinerate obsolete and this will make lighting tendrils obsolete.

How would you pair this with contagion and essence drain?
Sooo...
Basically chaos-dmg Incinerate with an Abyssal Cry attached to it? Cool.
I thought we already had chaos incinerate.
nice chaos tendrils xD
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info