POE Trade Bots

"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:
While it is not actively encouraged [...]

Yeah... I'm going to disagree with that idea. Considering the actual functionality of the paid stash tabs...

It seems to me that the system is purposefully designed for use by people with some programing skills who can write their own indexers...
imnsho, you are barking up the wrong tree.

all of your complaints, justified or not, should be addressed to poe.trade, not GGG.

if i understand correctly, poe.trade is an external and separate entity. true GGG allows the use of poe.trade for the exchange of items and currency, but GGG does not have any control over how poe.trade functions.

perhaps, if you want to find out who, if anyone, really cares, you should present your complaints directly to poe.trade.

just my 2-cents.
laugh at me but the solution to people getting advantages by running their own indexers could be "more fake offers".

it would basically make "trade notifiers" useless but until there is no solution which is fair to everybody that's the way to go imho.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Personal indexers are not the issue and should be allowed. The problem is automation. That should not be allowed. You must be present to manually whisper for every item that becomes available within GGG's Open Stash API.

Give me one good reason for allowing automation.
i solely do currency exchange

i went from 68C to 12EX in 3 days

i use poe.trade and i don't have to automate, there's enough people shedding their items under market just to get C for rolls.

i also don't look at static trade, i look at live trade - for faster results.

you're just too slow compared to me and many others who dual monitor.

wanna compete? the market is open.

wanna complain? you're probably in the right place.
"What doesn't kill you simply makes you stranger." ~Trevor Goodchild
With a private indexer / watcher, you can already be pretty fast without using any automation wich would be against GGG Eula/Tos. If the software is designed to simply give you an alert sound and copy/pushes the related whisper message in your system clipboard, you don't even have to alt-tab, but only hit enter / ctrl-v / enter ingame, wich is pretty quick.
Last edited by Jorune on Mar 23, 2017, 12:59:40 PM
"
ingway wrote:
i solely do currency exchange

i went from 68C to 12EX in 3 days

i use poe.trade and i don't have to automate, there's enough people shedding their items under market just to get C for rolls.

i also don't look at static trade, i look at live trade - for faster results.

you're just too slow compared to me and many others who dual monitor.

wanna compete? the market is open.

wanna complain? you're probably in the right place.

Go back to your cave and enjoy your virtual competitions. None is disturbing/complaining about your private here.

P.S. I love you ;)
Stop Bombing Syria
/Flu_prevention_mode ON
Moment Joon 【Passport & Garcon】https://bit.ly/2wXiUSj
MonoNeon 【Put On Earth For You】https://bit.ly/3I22mru
Last edited by finisterre on Mar 23, 2017, 1:54:01 PM
Meh. At this point I rather deal with bots than with people. At least bots finalize a trade when you ask them to and not mess around or start haggling over fixed prices.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
yesterday i was looking for a Crystal belt under 25 chaos...

i pm more people that i have know in my life.... no answer OR the very rare : sorry i sold it.

After 45 min... i check poe.trade and activate the trade warning.

the first one who put the belt seem to be price fixing (AKA put the item, don't reply or put DND... 5min later reput the same item)

the second one, i had see his name before, pm him before and never got a answer... so instead of the copy/paste i pm him and told him

Hey, don't know if you are having fun removing and putting the belt back in, just need 1 so i can finish my build

AND IT WORK, guy didn't pm me or even talk, he invite me, i go in his HO and buy the belt.

we are both happy....

on a funny side... i scourge and alch that belt 2 time, came with a belt with more that what i expect. i pm back the belt to the seller

NOW HE TALK TO ME AND WANT TO BUY IT....

well sorry, still need for my build

Moral : if you pm a lot of people and got no sweet answer... put the Live search, and be quick. It's seem the only way now to get a hold on item before someone else get it from you.
Last edited by Daakutenshi on Mar 23, 2017, 3:08:40 PM
sounds like POEtrade needs a rep system next to the price.

I'd donate to poetrade to build a rep system and an algo with price+rep.

DND AFK price fixers BTFO with neg rep. 

For price hagglers who wait to haggle until the trade screen. Tell them to pound sand. neg repp'd into oblivion as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info