Upcoming Release Timeline

"
albatroxx wrote:
Essence has just blown me away. Keep up the great work, and please keep essences!

+1 !
so question, i run the game at 1920x1080p but everything on off or minimum i can chose, the game runs pretty ok (around 50-60fps, sometimes i get 100+ no idea how but ok) sometimes i also get freezes, especially when i enter a map i need to wait for like 10-20sec before moving so the game can be stable i guess no idea, if i move right after the loading the game is slow with low fps, ok the point is, DirectX 11 is something that will improve that on my PC or is something that improves just graphics? which might mean i will keep running the DirectX 9, if anyone could explain that i would be very appreciated :)
Last edited by MadLaneX on Nov 7, 2016, 10:48:15 PM
"
:D Hopefully this will fix my long time fps drop issues.

Hopefully this will fix EVERYBODY'S long time fps drops ;)
Will the alternative ascendancy method be released in this update?
Otherwise, looking good!
Will 2.4.2 be including any fixes for the performance issues that crept in with 2.4? Performance issues such as frame rates being lower, even with multi-threading enabled, than they were prior to 2.4 and vsync dropping frame rates below 30 FPS in areas that can be rendered at 100+ FPS with it disabled.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Instead of releasing halfassed expansions (beside Atlas), can you guys focus on making previous content worthwhile?

You don't actually play these leagues. You read about other people playing them and form an opinion. The game you play is trolling message boards.

At least 1000 people every league level further in 24 hours than you do over 3 or 4 months. Your opinion is uninformed and your criticism childish. You just hurl insults while barely having a grasp on the actual problems the game may have. Just the fact someone like you dislikes the recent direction of the game actually gives people like me great confidence GGG is making the right moves.

What I actually came here to so was that I hope we do not see a repeat of the 2.2 - 2.4 launches. Hiccups are acceptable. Bugs are acceptable. Adjustments need to be made. We can't have anything that straight up doesn't allow people to play. I personally was incensed after being kicked out of my game as 2.4 started and having to watch while I was in a queue for 90 minutes plus. Asynchronous loading completely ruined the game for a subset of players for some time. Do whatever it takes for smooth launch days. The opportunity to seize this momentum since Perandus needs to be seized to take the game and company to the next level.
0/10 4.0 is taking too long wtf!!! :P
Stop teasing me bro, just give the bloody patch notes already.

....please.
"
MadLaneX wrote:
so question, i run the game at 1920x1080p but everything on off or minimum i can chose, the game runs pretty ok (around 50-60fps, sometimes i get 100+ no idea how but ok) sometimes i also get freezes, especially when i enter a map i need to wait for like 10-20sec before moving so the game can be stable i guess no idea, if i move right after the loading the game is slow with low fps, ok the point is, DirectX 11 is something that will improve that on my PC or is something that improves just graphics? which might mean i will keep running the DirectX 9, if anyone could explain that i would be very appreciated :)

use a ssd.
dx9 cpu single core game client.
dx11 allows better multithreading and optimize better.
visually there may not be much of a difference but game should be, more stable.

WOW change from dx9 to dx11
http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/world-of-warcraft-cataclysm-directx-11-performance,2793-7.html
Last edited by skjutengris on Nov 7, 2016, 11:29:53 PM
Please, please, please, please, pleeeeease release on December 2nd. I took December 5th to the 9th off work to play the new league, as I didn't get much time to play the beginning of this league, or any of the last one.

Obviously the workings and releases of a gaming company are not subject to the whims of one measly player, but by god, if Chris Wilson reads this... Pleeeeease. Must I beg more?

Also: Why you heff to be med? It's only a gaem.
Last edited by Snappiana on Nov 7, 2016, 11:34:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info