Upcoming Release Timeline

"Hey boss, can I have December 2nd or December 9th off?"
I love this game but I'm not so sure about the people who play it.
has felt like essence league lasts for ever lol good too hear
Blight teaser please:P
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
Viperz212 wrote:
retarded ggg can fail before patch income. Where dx9 x64 version?

"
nd 64-bit means memory past 4GB

past 3GB

No, past 4GB. A 32-bit operating system may be limited by 3 or 3.5GB due to the BIOS.

But 32-bit programs on a 64-bit operating system are limited to 4GB. 2GB without any special switches, and 4GB with IMAGE_FILE_LARGE_ADDRESS_AWARE. You might want to learn about something before you call others "retarded".
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Nov 8, 2016, 12:18:47 PM
when do the Essence Leagues end? i need to know how much time i have left to finish a few challenges :S
I love your Quality Assurance department!
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
lol!

You "elite"

First thing we see when we enter your character section is that you are playing a blade vortex

You can't be a meta sheep and call yourself elite. Anybody that call himself elite is 1) a jerk or 2) not elite

And what? I don't explain why some things are bad ? Hahaha that's 90% of my forum and Reddit posts

Just because you don't agree with my facts doesn't mean they aren't explainations

Lastly, I never said prophecy sucks, I always preached it as the content with the most potential in the game and it's exactly why I find GGG moronic and lazy about this mod. Prophecy has the potential of fixing 90% of the problematic content in the game and GGG doesn't use it just because they are too focused on releasing NEW content, half done content just for the sake of having new stuff, but almost never fix the previous content that is lacking badly

[/quote]
There you go again. All insults no content. Lazy. Moronic. Sheep. Jerk. Idiot. How do function in society?

I'm fine with having no label applied to be. Let's agree I am not elite. I actually think that is what is so interesting. If I can accomplish so much with so little free time, I really do wonder about what people do when they complain about various topics like drops, maps, xp curve etc.

I share my character's because I have nothing to hide, unlike you. Your footprint is out there in the web though, because there was a time where everything was public, even though you don't want someone like me inspecting your characters. I'm actually pretty proud of that decidedly NOT meta blade vortex character. I tackle Guardians who are immune to poison with a poison build. Most of my gear is self found and self crafted. Something tells me you wouldn't like taking on that challenge much. You'll also see some more creative characters in there. Not build of the week type stuff, but I've gotten my share of compliments.
Last edited by Barivius on Nov 8, 2016, 11:09:15 PM
I came here for the drama. Was not disappointed!

Anyway looking forward to the engine update, I am not sure if this will make a big difference but any improvement is good.
Great guys and can't wait. I'm already planning a new character. What? Why of course I'm going to try out the new skills (after careful review). Lol -
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
Viperz212 wrote:
[Removed by Support] ggg can fail before patch income. Where dx9 x64 version?

"
nd 64-bit means memory past 4GB

past 3GB

No, past 4GB. A 32-bit operating system may be limited by 3 or 3.5GB due to the BIOS.

But 32-bit programs on a 64-bit operating system are limited to 4GB. 2GB without any special switches, and 4GB with IMAGE_FILE_LARGE_ADDRESS_AWARE. You might want to learn about something before you call others "retarded".

not exactly 4 gb... 4096 mbram , retard? never read that anywhere???
No Problem,
Exile
Last edited by Shaun_GGG on Nov 8, 2016, 5:06:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info