reward from races

I haven't received a box yet. Not going to cry if I never do, but certainly did meet the requirements for one.
@Korendir2016
"
By reaching level 10 in any race you will be awarded a Stormcaller Mystery Box. This applies only once per account. Multiple level 10 characters will not grant multiple mystery boxes

Got mine already. Was hoping so freaking much for getting armour set tho ;( Made it to top 50 class like 3 or 4 times - was pretty optimistic about that.
Still wasn't that bad for a first race ever ;)
I did not receive a mystery box for this event but I have a level 10 character (and a lot). How to claim my reward please?

Thanks
"
Martius2 wrote:
I did not receive a mystery box for this event but I have a level 10 character (and a lot). How to claim my reward please?

Thanks

Check microtransation tab in-game or click ur character name on top of this page and check "microtransaction". U can only open box while being in game tho.
"
xxzavxx wrote:
I haven't received a box yet. Not going to cry if I never do, but certainly did meet the requirements for one.

same here with 2 undeleted race chars
1 patch 10 bugs as always...
I haven´t received the mystery box, too.
didnt get one either, while my first char made the requerments in one of the first races.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info