Trading Tribes Ascend Beta Key

"
Voragain wrote:
Realize no where does he say "we do not allow you to trade or sell keys"

Only thing stated is "Don't do that here, it's unsafe, we don't want to be associated with that"

So yes, it's a mistake to post it HERE. Nope, it's not actually illegal or anything.

Did you fail to read or something? It says do not create threads here for that. What are you even talking about? They even say they reserve the right to close and delete this thread. You suck at understanding rules.
I can haz b3ta?
lock and ban please
Wraeclast's Finest clan:
http://wraeclastsfinest.guildlaunch.com

Live by the gun or die by my law
"
Thermalwolf wrote:
"
Voragain wrote:
Realize no where does he say "we do not allow you to trade or sell keys"

Only thing stated is "Don't do that here, it's unsafe, we don't want to be associated with that"

So yes, it's a mistake to post it HERE. Nope, it's not actually illegal or anything.

Did you fail to read or something? It says do not create threads here for that. What are you even talking about? They even say they reserve the right to close and delete this thread. You suck at understanding rules.

Did you fail to read or something?
I stated it was a mistake to post it HERE, as it's not tolerated on this forum directly.

My point still stand - nowhere is it stated "you cannot trade your friend keys this is against our rules". You simply can't POST IT HERE because that way, if you get scammed, they are NOT responsible for it, and dont have anything to do with it.

Move along citizen, nothing to see here. (This thread still should be removed - never disagreed on that.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info